What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

That's what I was doing, got shafted every time. Story missions seem significantly easier, bizarrely,

Also, the drain ability is useless. It would be far more helpful if you got health when you did that, rather than stupid arrows.

If I'd wanted a rock hard frustrating game I'd have bought Dark Souls. I don't, so I didnt. This is far from the fun slash em up I hoped for. It's not addictive, it's not fun, it's not hugely pretty, the story isn't compelling, the climbing controls are naff, button reactions are iffy at best, and I'm now 5 hours in without seeing a hint of character progression nor any sign of dominating minds.

Nope, I can't recommend this at all.

I wouldn't mind so much if I felt powerful, but it takes a billion hits to take down even the basic enemies. You can be fighting a single one, then a ton show up with a boss, then you just about manage to get to the point where you think you can beat him and then two other bosses show up and you're screwed.

The carador attacks are painful, you just have to keep hitting dodge repeatedly as if you try and tine it, you'll end up in a corner with the camera blocking the QTE prompt. That's crazy.

Dam looks like I will be giving drive club a miss, such a shame as I was looking forward to it. First review I read slated it for bad ai and the fact that if you via from the track, often hit off by the poor ai drivers who ignore your presence then the penalty alarm sounds and you get massively slowed down, when it's not your fault. Oh that sounds fun.

Next review I read this

It's a shame that one of the few ways that DriveClub expresses any kind of personality is in this jarringly punitive corner-cutting and collision penalty system. For the most part, Evolution's troubled title is desperately searching for an identity. It feels less like a coherent racing game and more like an alarmingly slight support structure for a series of car and track combinations. You'll cycle through the menus multiple times, wondering if you've missed some huge, rich chunk of game. You haven't.

It's baffling that the studio that produced MotorStorm, which did the automotive festival thing long before Forza Horizon hit the scene, could create something so devoid of soul. There's a brief, choppily edited first-person cut-scene of you climbing into your car before every race, but otherwise this might as well be a dystopian future where humanity is extinct and Skynet races driverless cars against each other to compute the empirical racing line.

Still playing Shadows Of Mordor, but only because I paid good money for it. I'm not enjoying it.

The single downside to buying downloads only is this. I've only ever traded in one game before because I hated it, and that was Max Payne 3, but this would've gone straight back if it were on disc.

Still playing Shadows Of Mordor, but only because I paid good money for it. I'm not enjoying it.

The single downside to buying downloads only is this. I've only ever traded in one game before because I hated it, and that was Max Payne 3, but this would've gone straight back if it were on disc.

MAX PAYNE 3 WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

Ah, thats a shame, thats had some postive reviews and you seemed keen on it IIRC.

Whats your issue with it ??

It's not my type of game to be honest so I doubt I'll ever play it on purpose.

It's just so incredibly frustrating. The combat doesn't flow, and I'm 50% of the way through the main story and I'm still not very powerful at all. It takes forever to kill even the most basic of orc.

Also, the story is a bit crap. And they didn't get Andy Serkis to voice Gollum.

MAX PAYNE 3 WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Dude, it was p*ss awful. Dreadful controls, dull story, poor acting etc.

MP1 was the pinnacle of that series.

Ofc, MP1 was awesome, along with 2. - Maybe it's a PC thing? I've played both MP3 and Shadow of Mordor on PC :shrug: