What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Picked up GTA5 yesterday and had a quick play...must say I am quite impressed with the changes, the game is vast...great for nicking cars and going on the run, loads to exsplore....I particularly like open world games, graphics are greatly improved as I would expect, but they have changed the controls which is a pain when you have gotten used to GTA4.Was tempted to get a copy of Far Cry2 as I have heard its similar to Skyrim...but with guns? but I still want to get a game of the year edition of Skyrim just to play the one remaining expansion, that I haven't tried, but I'm damed if I'm going to pay full price for it.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

Picked up GTA5 yesterday and had a quick play...must say I am quite impressed with the changes, the game is vast...great for nicking cars and going on the run, loads to exsplore....I particularly like open world games, graphics are greatly improved as I would expect, but they have changed the controls which is a pain when you have gotten used to GTA4.

Was tempted to get a copy of Far Cry2 as I have heard its similar to Skyrim...but with guns? but I still want to get a game of the year edition of Skyrim just to play the one remaining expansion, that I haven't tried, but I'm damed if I'm going to pay full price for it.

Catch up :lol: Gta 6 and Farcry 4 will be out soon :lol:

*waves hands*

Yes to both. I really like DA2 despite all the flak it got, and I never noticed any of the repeated scenery or other badness that folks have mentioned since. Really looking forward to the new one next month.

I adore Oblivion and Skyrim like they're my own children. Both so incredibly mesmerising.

• Like 1

*waves hands*

Yes to both. I really like DA2 despite all the flak it got, and I never noticed any of the repeated scenery or other badness that folks have mentioned since. Really looking forward to the new one next month.

I adore Oblivion and Skyrim like they're my own children. Both so incredibly mesmerising.

I didn't notice that either with DA2,

I never bothered with Skyrim for some reason I can't explain despite loving Oblivion, however my mate said I was off my head and gave me his Skyrim last week.

So glad he did, really bringing back why I liked Oblivion. I enjoy climbing mountains way too much :lol:

The fact a dragon can just appear at anytime is amazing, really does get you on edge.

You have to hold RB then push A to interrogate.

I've died a billion times so far, and every time you do they get more powerful, so they're harder to beat the next time. It's a retarded game mechanic.

Try not to rush the story missions, try explore the entire 1st map 1st by going up the towers, do side missions etc.