What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Finished Star Trek, which was quite good for a fiver, and likewise Enslaved. Now mulling which of the other 15 preowneds I picked up for £60 to start next.

What else did you pick up ??

Nier (never heard of it, liked the cover ... it's the way I used to buy my albums when I was a teenager),

Two Tomb Raider games (not played a Tomb Raider game since disliking the original),

Janes Advanced Strike Fighters (I still like combat flight sims, even though consoles have them very much dumbed down)

Two Kane and Lynch games, cause I've not played them and they were £2 a pop.

Alan Wake, cause I've not played it and it was £2 or so.

Fable 2 and 3,

Fuse,

Prey (which I've played on PC, but not finished and it was a quid),

Sniper

Black Site

They're now in the cupboard with:

COD: Black Ops

Deus X Human Evolution,

Dead Space 1 and 2,

Bioshock 1 and 2,

Dead Island,

Dead Rising 2,

Eternal Sonata,

Dark Souls,

Saints Row the Third,

GTA 5,

SSX

Dark Sector,

Simpsons,

Lego Star Wars,

Blood Bowl,

Battlefiled 4,

Far Cry 3,

Tiger Woods 11,

Splinter Cell Blacklist.

All of which I've not (or barely) started

• Like 1

Good god man, you've not lived! :lol:

You need to spend some time with Dead Space 1 (on your own, in a dark room), Bioshock 1 (likewise), and GTAV. Defining games of a generation, those.

Before my man cave was acquisitioned by my ever growing daughter, I had the 360 upstairs. Now it's downstairs, it difficult to play games with more adult content downstairs whilst she is around. My gamerscore has suffered because of it. :)

Need to ship her off somewhere for a few weeks to push above the 62K mark. Still a way to go to challenge the guy that's topped 1M though.

Yeah, you've got some classics in there for sure PigDude, lots of good games.

Bioshock is one of my personal games of all time for the environment it creates and the writing.

I also enjoyed Alan wake for what it was, pretty unique really.

I'm just about to give the new UFC demo a try on the Xbox One.

Not really a fan of fighting games that much, i do enjoy UFC but I still don't think that will be enough to get me to buy it but still, gotta give it a try :) .

Downloaded Tropico 5 over the weekend,

Funny game :lol:

It's like Civ5 crossed with Simcity. - The only bad thing about it is the camera angles could be a little better, you can change them by holding alt, mouse wheel etc, but it's not the greatest.

Fun game where you create a city/production town/holiday resort island - And your aim is to gain enough respect from the citizens to become your own independent country/state.

You start off in the late 1800's - And go up in time through out the years, you will get to choose which side of the WW1/2 you want to side with Axis or Allies by sending them supplies like food and metals etc.

And keeps going until the current date.

There is combat in the game which is nice touch.

Worth checking out.

4 Player Co-op too.

Good shout, I played Tropico 4, or rather I watched my mate play it a few years ago.

It had good humour and has a slightly lighter approach to sometimes the more daunting city builder games like Sim City.

• Like 1

It's like Civ5 crossed with Simcity. - The only bad thing about it is the camera angles could be a little better, you can change them by holding alt, mouse wheel etc, but it's not the greatest.

Fun game where you create a city/production town/holiday resort island - And your aim is to gain enough respect from the citizens to become your own independent country/state.

You start off in the late 1800's - And go up in time through out the years, you will get to choose which side of the WW1/2 you want to side with Axis or Allies by sending them supplies like food and metals etc.

Worth checking out.

4 Player Co-op too.

looks interesting do like the latest sim city so might give this a look

Worth checking out.

4 Player Co-op too.

It's good stuff, just funny choosing a side, then the other side comes and invades you!

Quite a bit of comedy in it too. Compared to Simcity in this you are more in touch with each citezen you have in your town.

There's elections to keep you in power, and you can rig them to always win :lol:

You can send your hit squad to kill of families you don't like.

Worth checking out.

4 Player Co-op too.

It's good stuff, just funny choosing a side, then the other side comes and invades you!

Quite a bit of comedy in it too. Compared to Simcity in this you are more in touch with each citezen you have in your town.

There's elections to keep you in power, and you can rig them to always win :lol:

You can send your hit squad to kill of families you don't like.

so its simcity but from Hitlers point of view

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded "Another World" on the Xbox One the other day for £6.

It's the old 1991 adventure puzzle game, almost a prequel o"Flashback" and similar to the classic Prince of Persia style 2D puzzle game.

It's had a revamp with remastered sound and graphics, you can simply switch it back to the old graphics by pressing Y though for a nostalgia kick.

Love it.

I knew what it was all about but missed it the first time around sonly being 6 and being a HUGE fan of "Flashback" as soon as I saw I bought.

Hard old school game that takes some thinking and aimlessly wondering :lol: .

The sense of achievement when you finally work something out is epic, it remind me why I got in games.

another-world-title-screen.png

anotherworld97.jpg

I downloaded "Another World" on the Xbox One the other day for £6.

It's the old 1991 adventure puzzle game, almost a prequel o"Flashback" and similar to the classic Prince of Persia style 2D puzzle game.

It's had a revamp with remastered sound and graphics, you can simply switch it back to the old graphics by pressing Y though for a nostalgia kick.

Love it.

I knew what it was all about but missed it the first time around sonly being 6 and being a HUGE fan of "Flashback" as soon as I saw I bought.

Hard old school game that takes some thinking and aimlessly wondering :lol: .

The sense of achievement when you finally work something out is epic, it remind me why I got in games.

another-world-title-screen.png

anotherworld97.jpg

Happy days, Flashback on the megadrive was sublime :cloud9:

Sent from the golf club...