What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Sounds similar (gameplay wise from memory) to my fave in the series which was "return to castle Wolfenstein"

Yes, very much in some respects.

That too is one of my favorite bargain bucket pick ups !!

Yeah I remember the days of original Wolfenstein and Doom and Doom 2 when playing on the old 386 PCs.

What I kinda wish for is a visual update of Bullfrogs Syndicate, not the recent remake of it. Loved that game on my Amiga 500.

Also pre-ordered Watchdogs for PC, but I will be in Germany on release date

I have to admit, I know very little about Watch Dogs, not really my cup of tea looking in from the outside but I'll probably end up getting it anyway as there's nothing else in terms of choice at the moment anyway :( .

I have to admit, I know very little about Watch Dogs, not really my cup of tea looking in from the outside but I'll probably end up getting it anyway as there's nothing else in terms of choice at the moment anyway :( .

Same here, was expecting some fancy current day Assassins Creed visits made by Ubisoft until I found out that not only do you hack the city, but at anytime another player can and will hack your game experience and vice versa as part of the game

Same here, was expecting some fancy current day Assassins Creed visits made by Ubisoft until I found out that not only do you hack the city, but at anytime another player can and will hack your game experience and vice versa as part of the game

Out.

You can turn off the option for other folk to jump in your game and go nuts :) peace to do your own thing. Win.

Just downloading Wolfenstein for PC 43gb :scare:

you can stream it across to the rest of us :thumbs:

My upload speeds are nothing to boast about, as you well know ;)

Sent from the golf club...

Don't want to know what you do with that upload speed!!! ;)

Skyrim at the moment for me. I've been saying I wanted it since it came out. Took me forever to actually get it haha

I've been a massive fan of the Fallout series. So this took my fancy :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk