WALES 2015 - RAFFLE WINNERS LISTED @ Post 36

Mudman

Evening All

Thanks for all the support and a big thanks to the Traders and Shenly for the donations. With Squee donating 10% of the T shirt sales we are looking around £550 raised which is brilliant

Those that attending will be aware that one of the prizes from that pain in the butty @Torquen was in TBN form. We said at the time he would deliver and he's has and some - so pleased to announce we had an extra 2 prizes to draw. So myself and Andy despite being about 350 miles apart managed to hit that random number generator 2 more times and you can see the results below prize 19 and 20.

Unfortunately must have got carried away and didn't make a note of the winner prize 13 but recall was right side of room - please PM to claim - soz !

I will PM the winners to the traders so you can hook up or if I'm not fast enough get them to verify via this thread

So here we go

THE PRIZES/WINNERS

1. 1 x £50 Voucher to use at Aquagraphix - WENDY

2. 1 x Club T shirt - SUPERSTU

3. Another 1 x Club T Shirt - BOCKAAARK

4. 1 x Gear Gaiter & Set of Doorcard Armrests - Donated by Hide 'N' Seat - ANDYVVC

5. 1 x P3 Service Kit - Donated by Opie Oils. * THE BIG MEISTIER

6. 1 x set Front/Rear T2 Discs or 1 x set Front discs and Hawk PC pads if a 370z winner - Donated by Clarke Motorsport. SUPERSTU

7. 1 x Motul service kit & Filter - Donated by Cougar Store. BOCKAAARK

8. 1 x Discount Voucher - 10% off any Cobra exhaust or exhaust component for the 350z/370z - Donated by Red Line Styling. LYNDZZ

9. 1 x P1 Service and Tunap Fuel Treatment - Donated by Kaizer Motor Company. JMANJI (Paul)

10. 1 x 350z Undertray - Donated by TORQEN - PRITCHARD

11. A 50% off Rota Wheels Voucher - Donated by Rare Rims. Z370Z

12. 25% off Rota Wheels Voucher - Donated by Rare Rims. PRITCHARD

13. A set of M12 x 1.25 GT50 Wheel nuts donated by Rare Rims. - see above

14. 1 x Years Breakdown Insurance Cover - Donated by Chris Knott Insurance. JAY

15. 1 x Set Hood Dampers - Donated by Tarmac Sportz - JMANJI (Ryan)

16. 1 x Set Tuner Wheel Nuts - Donated by Tarmac Sportz - IONABEE

17. 1 x T-Shirt plus Stickers - Donated by Tarmac Sportz - DAVEDUTCH

18. 1 x Box Plymouth Gin Ludicrous Strength - Donated by Nigel & Mandy (Shenley) * LUKEAJONES

19. 1 x 370Z Undertray - Donated by TORQEN - CAL

20. 1 x set Titanium bolts - Donated by TORQEN - MONKEY BRAIN

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 1

Evening All

Thanks for all the support and a big thanks to the Traders and Shenly for the donations. With Squee donating 10% of the T shirt sales we are looking around £550 raised which is brilliant

Those that attending will be aware that one of the prizes from that pain in the butty @Torquen was in TBN form. We said at the time he would deliver and he's has and some - so pleased to announce we had an extra 2 prizes to draw. So myself and Andy despite being about 350 miles apart managed to hit that random number generator 2 more times and you can see the results below prize 19 and 20.

Unfortunately must have got carried away and didn't make a note of the winner prize 13 but recall was right side of room - please PM to claim - soz !

I will PM the winners to the traders so you can hook up or if I'm not fast enough get them to verify via this thread

So here we go

THE PRIZES/WINNERS

1. 1 x £50 Voucher to use at Aquagraphix - WENDY

2. 1 x Club T shirt - SUPERSTU

3. Another 1 x Club T Shirt - BOCKAAARK

4. 1 x Gear Gaiter & Set of Doorcard Armrests - Donated by Hide 'N' Seat - ANDYVVC

5. 1 x P3 Service Kit - Donated by Opie Oils. * THE BIG MEISTIER

6. 1 x set Front/Rear T2 Discs or 1 x set Front discs and Hawk PC pads if a 370z winner - Donated by Clarke Motorsport. SUPERSTU

7. 1 x Motul service kit & Filter - Donated by Cougar Store. BOCKAAARK

8. 1 x Discount Voucher - 10% off any Cobra exhaust or exhaust component for the 350z/370z - Donated by Red Line Styling. LYNDZZ

9. 1 x P1 Service and Tunap Fuel Treatment - Donated by Kaizer Motor Company. JMANJI (Paul)

10. 1 x 350z Undertray - Donated by TORQEN - PRITCHARD

11. A 50% off Rota Wheels Voucher - Donated by Rare Rims. Z370Z

12. 25% off Rota Wheels Voucher - Donated by Rare Rims. PRITCHARD

13. A set of M12 x 1.25 GT50 Wheel nuts donated by Rare Rims. - see above

14. 1 x Years Breakdown Insurance Cover - Donated by Chris Knott Insurance. JAY

15. 1 x Set Hood Dampers - Donated by Tarmac Sportz - JMANJI (Ryan)

16. 1 x Set Tuner Wheel Nuts - Donated by Tarmac Sportz - IONABEE

17. 1 x T-Shirt plus Stickers - Donated by Tarmac Sportz - DAVEDUTCH

18. 1 x Box Plymouth Gin Ludicrous Strength - Donated by Nigel & Mandy (Shenley) * LUKEAJONES

19. 1 x 370Z Undertray - Donated by TORQEN - CAL

Erm, I'm sure I was a winner in this - seem's a bit odd that my pic is even missing from the Wales Photos section of collecting the prize from Rob. I won the Opie Oils Oil and filter...

yep after a redraw - so we put the original winner as the prize is already with you

as for the photography - best the paperazzi comment :)

• Like 1

I got Titanium Nuts . . . Whoop Whoop :yahoo:. . . I won something . . . very happy :teeth:, Thanks Torqen for additional prize and Rob & Andy for picking my ticket. Just need some Linea Corse LC818's to go with them :blush:

• Like 2

curse spell check

BOCKAARRK was briefly BUCKAROO

I'm going to ask for a forum name change, Buckaroo is much better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent prizes, I'm well chuffed. :D

Hope I can get my T-Shirt in "Ultimate Behemoth" size :(

Edited by Bockaaarck