European trips for 2015

Hi guys, I've noticed there has been little to no activity on the European thread for trips/meets. Is anyone planning anything for this year? The ring maybe? Or anything similar?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm already going to Portugal in July for 2 weeks... unfortunately for fuel economy purposes I have to leave the Zed behind and drive the missus 1.2 Corsa!!!! I think I might kill myself on the way down out of boredom! :(

I'm already going to Portugal in July for 2 weeks... unfortunately for fuel economy purposes I have to leave the Zed behind and drive the missus 1.2 Corsa!!!! I think I might kill myself on the way down out of boredom! :(

It can't be as bad as my 1.0 Yaris!

Was the purple your choice of colour? haha I suppose speed was your air con in the end!

It was the cheaper option lol.

I wish I'd known how cheap fuel was there at the time. I woukd have gone for something much more fun and thirsty.

Well in Arizona when I wound the window down, the air coming I'm was hotter than the air already in the car.

It was a 130 bhp auto :(

• 1 month later...

I've already been to Monte Carlo in April taking in the Route de Napoleon and the Col Ventoux.

Next road trip is end of June to the Pyrenees.

June%20Pyrenees_zpsb6f1mpsn.png

The August to the Black Forest

Black%20Forest%20August_zpshgetyvey.jpg

And then in September back to the Pyrenees

Pyrenees%20Sept.%202015_zpsd0djrazn.jpg

Nice, we did the western pyranees 3 years ago and the eastern side and Andorra 2 years before that, enjoy.. The roads are great :D

What timing! I'm here now in Ceret close to Perpignan and the Spanish border. Tomorrow over to Platja d'Aro for a couple of days then back westward as per the map (more or less).

Then a couple of months to let the engine cool down and then the two other trips mentioned above.

Wish you were here, MrT and Wendy.

Yeah, I think the roads in France are good too, but today I crossed into Spain at Le Perthus and the N11 made the car seem like it was floating. I've experienced what you have in both countries. Fantastic. I only pay my road tax for 6 months just to get my car out of Britain.

• 2 weeks later...