[CLOSED] Group buy Silicone Coolant Hoses 350z (2003-2006)

Oggieteepo

Hi,

I have been in conversation with Viper Performance about silicone coolant Hoses for the VQ35DE. I have asked about a group buy discount and have agreed the following with their representative. The following is a direct cut from my latest email.

​Hi Edd,

we used to sell this kit at £79 inc vat.

With regards to making new batch I will need 5-6 weeks lead time

from payment to produce, we will also be able to offer Blue, Red, Black

in addition since we will make a fresh batch we can also do Yellow,

Green, Purple, Orange. Can be done at 30% extra.

An minimum order for 10 pcs will be £45 each kit inc vat

An order for 20+ pcs is £38 each kit.

30+ £35.50

<Message ends>

They have some videos on the website and I have heard their products are reputable but have not personally dealt with then before; they do offer a lifetime warranty.

I am relatively new to this forum so can appreciate if there is a lack of trust and would be willing to work alongside a longer term member in the Chichester area should that be an issue. As the email States I will need to take delivery (at additional cost which will vary depending on number of items) and will then need to re-distribute at the buyers cost although I don't know exactly how much they will be until I find out what size parcel they will fit in or how heavy they are so budget an additional £5-6 per item unless collecting from Chichester/Portsmouth or Worthing area unless there are opportunities to distribute in person or via attendees at a local events through the permission of the buyer.

No mark-up of my own applied I'm not in it for that.

I'm on my mobile and have a stock picture of the item in my email I can try to attach this later but it's a 4 piece kit.

I don't have a limited time frame from the supplier but for the sake of interest I am thinking a suitable closing date for names will be 15th May as I'd like to have it sorted by then taking payments the following week looking to send the order (if there is enough interest) to the company on Fri 22nd May.

Edit: might have been a little eager on the dates so moved them back a week to give people the opportunity to put money aside/get paid etc.

Edit, Edit: and changed my mistake in the Vat.

Edit, Edit, Edit: and changed wording and spelling mistakes after working off a mobile for the past couple of days.

Edited by Wasso

I have Changed pricing and have a stock photo from them which is the same as above although my photo is not as good as the one above..

I did have a check around for any other retailers with the same product but missed cougarstore - I'm not wanting to **** anyone off or be taking anything away from relationships with retailers. I saw a recent post with regards to braided Hoses which cause some friction between suppliers and I don't want to do that. Happy to limit numbers to 10?

Mitz contact me first before contacting Viper I'd rather sort something here.

• Like 2

It didn't look like we got enough interest as I needed 10 orders, I don't really need a set as I already have some but would have got a new set to make up the numbers if we were one short but to be fair I have gained a misfire last week so need to sort that out first...

I could keep going and wait till we had 10 but we all know it doesn't really work like that....Sorry guys but will have to put it to bed for the time being and perhaps re-visit in 6 months or so?

Thanks to everyone who was willing to participate, maybe next time.. keep that £50 odd handy :)

Mod's it doesn't look like this one is going to go through this time, can we lock this thread to avoid confusion, maybe change the title too?