show us your engine bay

gazzard27

Stage one for BeefyZ other parts coming soon :):thumbs:

As Mark said other parts will be coming in over a period of time believe me it's gotta be done 👠Custom Z's are the way forward! 😊

Thanks a lot mark for all the work you have done a fantastic job and glad to work alongside you in the future :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by BeefyZ
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

No was a brand new slam panel when I bought it.

The coolant and power steering tank came from a trader called chilli red doesn't trade anymore I don't think and I believe they were discontinued anyway only way to get any is second hand I believe

The coolant and power steering tank came from a trader called chilli red doesn't trade anymore I don't think and I believe they were discontinued anyway only way to get any is second hand I believe

Oh...I just had exactly same panel and pretty sure I had abbey sticker in same spot haha

What coolant bottle is that mate? As looking for one myself and that one look like it fit perfectly

Mishimoto

post-25457-0-99485800-1438379216_thumb.jpeg

Doesn't look like they do polished ones any more :(

Yes they do, its only 4 days old!!! All my pots are brand new!

Oh...I just had exactly same panel and pretty sure I had abbey sticker in same spot haha

Lol don't like stickers on outside of car personally but still wanted the abbey sticker on it and thought this was the best place.

That mishimoto is different to mine but looks a good alternative