[Closed] 350Z & 370Z Blueprint Artwork - Group Buy Interest Thread

longsh07

So after the interest I got in the Black Art Graphics blueprint artwork I had done for my 350Z I've been in touch with the chap (Dan) who makes these and he's able to offer us a group buy.

Below are the details he sent over.

------------------------------------------

Group buy details - 350Z

Regular prices are as follows

£125 for a stock design and £150 for modified + delivery.

With a minimum of 5 orders - £105 base price including UK delivery.

With a minimum of 10 orders - £95 base price including UK delivery.

Details on the design include owners name, number plate and VIN number as standard.

A change of wheels will cost £5 extra and additional modifications can be done on request (costed individually per person).

Group buy details - 370Z

Currently Dan only has a design for the 350Z however he's happy to do a 370Z design if there is at least 5 orders for 370's. Price would be the same as above.

General details

Additionally, if the group buy goes ahead those who complete an order will get a 15% discount on another vehicle design.

To give those who are interested chance to set aside funds I'll keep this thread open until the end of May (Sunday 31st May).

At this time (if we have enough interest) I'll PM all those on the list for contact details and pass these onto Dan so you can complete payment and discus details direct with him. I have no links with his business - Im only a previous customer - so its best that I do not get involved in any transfers of money etc.

Black Art Graphics website: http://www.blackartgraphics.com/

Black Art Graphics facebook: https://www.facebook...lackartgraphics

So if you are interested, pop your name on the list below along with if you want a 350 or 370 design and stock or modified.

Names:

E.G. Username - 350Z/370Z - Stock/Modified.

1. 14N - 350Z - modified
  2. bodyboarder81 - 350Z - modified
  3. Daryl- 350Z Modified

Edited by longsh07

As you know I'm interested ....... But this could potentionally cost me a fortune , am I right in thinking its £5 for every mod?

So wheels , brakes, front lip, side skirts, exhaust, supercharger,ect all cost £5 each ? That right?

Edited by Bodyboarder81

I've dropped him another email.

To be honest I imagine any unseen changed (eg engine mods) wont cost a lot as it would just be text where as visual changes (eg body kits/wings) will cost as he'll have to drawn them onto the blueprint.

Edited by longsh07

Hello, I'm Dan the artist/draughtsman that creates these! :) just signing in to answer any questions, it's a bit of a unique product so there's always a few and it's easier for me to answer direct rather than having Matt act as messenger!

It's not £5 per modification, we just list that for wheels as it's the most common visual modification.

We don't charge anything for minor text alterations (for example calling out an uprated exhaust or suspension) but for extensively modified cars where the owner would like a 'parts list' we do offer a 'Bill of Materials' table with an itemised list of parts and corresponding numbered balloons fitted around the projection views in the appropriate locations. These are priced at £5 for up to 10 items and £8 for up to 20 items and they do look great for heavily tuned examples!

For visually modified cars (body kits, wings etc) we'll quote individually, and it will come down to the amount of time it takes to complete the requests. Our rate is £7 per 15 minute slot and we'll quote based on what we think it will take us to do, not how long it actually takes. Typically a vented bonnet would be about 5-10 minutes, a rear wing might be 15-20 minutes (needs showing in three views) splitter/lip kits would be around 15 minutes.

Depending on the request we may need to see some decent quality profile shots (ie the same angle/height as would be shown on the drawing) so we can get the aftermarket bodywork looking perfect. Provided these shots can be supplied though it would be no trouble for us to detail things like wide arch kits, big rear wings and heavily vented bonnets. :)

Happy to answer any further questions, if you'd like to talk to us about your car then feel free to drop me an email at dan@blackartgraphics.com!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Nope... well maybe, I have a parcel to collect tomorrow AM although could be one of 8 or 9 things I ordered over the weekend :-\

Will let you know mate, anyway we are at risk of thread-jacking... some cool artwork for sale here boys and girls gotta be some people with some money to burn ;-)

They look superb, im abit of an engineering geek, so these really appeal to me. Is there a chance you would also do a VX220 also? I see you do the Lotus Elise etc.

1-14N - 350Z - modified

2-bodyboarder81 - 350Z - modified

3-Daryl- 350Z Modified