Another big thanks to Sly

wmr1980

Fitted lots of new goodies to the Zed. Still bedding in the LSD, but the car feels great now!

Such high quality work, and sorted out some of my minor niggles as part of the job. Proactive and a great guy too. :)

Couldn't agree more, and best of all.....

he does Jags too :yahoo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

He serviced my wife's Toyota Corolla and as usual did a perfect job. I think I've been there half a dozen times, and will continue to go back there for the foreseeable future. Love his work style, his attention to detail, and the fact he's just a great guy too!

He serviced my wife's Toyota Corolla and as usual did a perfect job. I think I've been there half a dozen times, and will continue to go back there for the foreseeable future. Love his work style, his attention to detail, and the fact he's just a great guy too!

Yeah totally agree, I am lucky he is just down the road to me, he has done work on my Zed, my Jag and my missus MX-5 :thumbs:

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sly is so good at what he does that I drive from Luxembourg just to get work done on mine! (4 hour drive, 2 hour car ferry, then 1 hour drive again). Might sound a bit crazy, but I have my reasons for doing so... and of course, I love driving the Zed :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sly is so good at what he does that I drive from Luxembourg just to get work done on mine! (4 hour drive, 2 hour car ferry, then 1 hour drive again). Might sound a bit crazy, but I have my reasons for doing so... and of course, I love driving the Zed :)

Good excuse for a drive too :)
  • Like 1

Can't get a better recommendation than that :thumbs:

• Like 1