Had some fun with a Hoonigan in a blue Nismo 350z, through Fareham last night!!

MCook

I was coming up the the roundabout pub roundabout... and heard tyre sequel, then saw a zed fly past me nearly going sideways and then shoot off.

I quickly followed but you had a lot more balls than me, but my god you were really going for it!

Edited by MCook

Too much judgement being served - not like the OP did anything wrong, just describing what he saw. Nothing wrong with that - although it was a CSB moment :lol:

You missed it before the edit Chirag. ;)

Still we've all "hooned" around in our cars at some point (when we were young or whenever) so we shouldn't throw stones in glass houses. :shrug::D

• Like 2

Too much judgement being served - not like the OP did anything wrong, just describing what he saw. Nothing wrong with that - although it was a CSB moment :lol:

You missed it before the edit Chirag. ;)

Still we've all "hooned" around in our cars at some point (when we were young or whenever) so we shouldn't throw stones in glass houses. :shrug::D

Nah I did see the original post ;) but again, we've all had our "moments" and like you said above :thumbs:

I want to read the original post now!

Sorry I should have quoted its awesomeness B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure between a few of us we can recreate this bad boy.

I was coming up the the roundabout pub roundabout... and heard tyre sequel, then saw a zed fly past me nearly going sideways and then shoot off.

I quickly followed but you had a lot more balls than me, but my god you were really going for it!

I only done 80 past the school so you must have been going a lot faster as you ended up about 6 lamp posts ahead of me. I couldn't hear your exhaust over mine though ;) ;)

<insert something here>

oh yeah, mine was louder ;) ;)

This is like Tenacious D - Best song in the world.

• Like 1

I only done 80 past the school so you must have been going a lot faster as you ended up about 6 lamp posts ahead of me. I couldn't hear your exhaust over mine though ;) ;)

<insert something here>

6a43d176f90110ac54a9fac2841192bb.jpg

<insert something here>

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Do not even mention Tenacious D after you moaned about me playing that song on my ipod!!!!!

I seem to have a knack for creating entertaining topics...

I knew the other driver was being a complete and utter idiot but didn't want to say exactly that as I knew he or she would not own up, it was not racing, just joined on a slip road behind said driver, he ended up being a few hundred yards ahead. Stopped at some traffic lights behind the driver, he then completely booted it down the high-street (wheel spinning and @*!#), I was turning off right, he kept on going and going, must of hit at least 70mph down a public high-street

When you meet people like that driving Cook just let the k**b carry on & just don't get baited into driving like that too (not saying you did or having a go at you btw ;) ).

It will not end well for that guy one day...

gvtMg.gif

If you want to drive fast keep it on the track imo. :thumbs:

• Like 1