GT-Four

coldel

Yes an EBC is definitely on the cards, although given my lack of any practical skills would need someone to install and set it up which would add up to a fair bit of cash and I have already put four figures on the car this month :surrender:

The wheels, well, it was hard, the seller really liked them so had to bite my tongue when buying. But clearly when buying a 20 year old car the structure comes first along with the suspension and engine as what has to be right - the wheels I could live with for a while till the right ones came along!

• Like 1

If you have trouble setting up your EBC coldel just let me know , i'm a geek for the damn things. ;) (especially the greddy profec Spec 2, good quality, easy to work, I know it like the back of my hand)

Might even take you up on this at some point, if I come armed with beer tokens :teeth:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like the LED blue. I also like the stickers on the wheels. They're there but not too "in yer face" EDIT: the wheels with those red nuts really set the four off Col, looking at yours makes me want to get another one.

Do it!

I like the LED blue. I also like the stickers on the wheels. They're there but not too "in yer face" EDIT: the wheels with those red nuts really set the four off Col, looking at yours makes me want to get another one.

Do it!

I have been thinking about it.... whether I should tell the wife or not. Maybe I should just buy one, not tell her and take consequences. Hmmmmm......