Twin turbo 350z build.

TT350

These dirty Europeans like a good flirt before a purchase ;)

Torqen business cards all over this phone box ;) lol

Come to daddy, you two!

Now let's stop spamming G's thread!

Oooh I love a bit of spam. You ever had a spam fritter? By heck!

Sorry to read the engines thrown a wobbly but sounds like it's going to be so much better afterwards. B)

Going to be such a long wait for you though TT. :scare: Try not to get too used to that run about car. :dry::teeth:

Thanks G.

I knew it was going to happen when I started hearing the really faint brief rattle a couple of weeks ago. Then it just completely went.

Yeah the phoenix will rise from the ashes fully forged.

To be honest it wasn't such a blow as the forged block was always on the cards in the very near future anyway. This has just bumped it up to Defcon 1!

To be fair the Yaris is really comfy and there's something relaxing about not having any power lol. Stops urgent style of driving.

Edited by TT350
  • Like 1

To be fair the Yaris is really comfy and there's something relaxing about not having any power lol. Stops urgent style of driving.

Sounds like you're a little too into the Yaris already. :surrender::dry::teeth:

I do get what you mean though.

I know my Type R is supposed to be a "fast car" but compared to my old Zed it's so sedate I feel like it's a 1 litre. :lol: Been watching my MPG and everything. :blush:

I know my Type R is supposed to be a "fast car" but compared to my old Zed it's so sedate I feel like it's a 1 litre. :lol: Been watching my MPG and everything. :blush:

Don't worry, I'm not becoming civilised lol.

I found when I had my VTI that it egged me on to rev and thrash it, so you're doing well to fight that urge lol. But then at the time it was the most powerful car I'd owned at 170 bhp so I'd probably do the same as you now even if I had a type R, having already owned a TZed.

You feel like it's a 1 litre? Well mine IS a 1 litre lol. :)

• Like 1

I found when I had my VTI that it egged me on to rev and thrash it, so you're doing well to fight that urge lol. But then at the time it was the most powerful car I'd owned at 170 bhp so I'd probably do the same as you now even if I had a type R, having already owned a TZed.

We should race. :drive1:lol: (not on a public road though obviously) :D

No not on a public road, Don't want my yaris to spin out in 3rd when I floor it :)

• Like 1

No not on a public road, Don't want my yaris to spin out in 3rd when I floor it :)

...... And then you'll get smack down from ekona ;)

:lol:

Pretty sure that won't happen to you. :teeth:

You sure? Must have 45whp on tap in that beast lol. So much torque it twists the chassis coming off the line!

...... And then you'll get smack down from ekona ;)

He is the Lord of straight from the hip rapid fire verbal beatings isn't he lol. :)

He is indeed , through all the waffle he does usually speak the truth but has a hitler way of putting it . I personally think he's just sexually frustrated and gets his anger out on the forum .

Pfft my wick never gets to dip but I'm a happy camper.

Love you, xhamster. Mwah.

:)

He's alright now, I've shipped a box of 24 Snickers to him.

Maybe Ekona could present Top Gear :)

I wish he was, ....anyone would be better than Chris Evans. :teeth:

I know. That guy winds me up. Something really c0ck sure and patronising about him. I can't forget the time he was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and he was answering on behalf of a phone in Joe public. Basically just pi**ed all his lives away and fired a shot in the dark guess at the final answer and got it wrong. Not even slightly apologetic to the poor guy on the phone hoping for a good wedge.

Edited by TT350

I know. That guy winds me up. Something really c0ck sure and patronising about him.

Yep agree.

I honestly have no idea why he's so popular. :shrug:

I start questioning myself when guys like him make it so far in life. More recently with regards to James Corden.

I wonder why I hate them when they're so loved by the masses!!

Am I in the wrong?!

Edited by TT350

I know. That guy winds me up. Something really c0ck sure and patronising about him.

Yep agree.

I start questioning myself when guys like him make it so far in life. More recently with regards to James Corden.

Am I in the wrong?!

Yep he's another one I dislike too. :lol:

I think it boils down to the fact that over half the population are idiots so we just have to put up with what they like as the majority rule.

Yep agree.

Am I in the wrong?!

Yep he's another one I dislike too. :lol:

I think it boils down to the fact that over half the population are idiots so we just have to put up with what they like as the majority rule.

I'll go with that.

Also, the Americans LOVE Corden. Says a lot :)