TT350

Twin turbo 350z build.

485 posts in this topic

I meant, is the 3000gt the one you can afford? 

An R34 is going to cost at least high 30s. A supra early to mid 20s. I'm guessing the 3000gt is a fair bit cheaper?

12 hours ago, Ekona said:

About £5k :lol: 

Yep, that's a fair bit cheaper.

A very rare sight, too. They have a lot of road presence.

All I know is that, in Gran Turismo, you could get over 900bhp  out of them! Is the engine that tuneable in RL?

Good question, I've no idea. I've seen them around 400bhp with no issues, but I suspect much higher and you might be having issues. I guess there's a reason they're not the tuning bargain that the others are.

17 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Good question, I've no idea. I've seen them around 400bhp with no issues, but I suspect much higher and you might be having issues. I guess there's a reason they're not the tuning bargain that the others are.

Quick look on YouTube and there's plenty of 1000bhp ones. They really launch hard, too. Put the power down. Decent 4WD.

There a few around here, but they are pretty rare. They were well equipped for the time including things like a basic active aero and 4 wheel steer. Not so hot on the twisties though I don't think. 

On 18/01/2018 at 12:29, Jay84 said:

There a few around here, but they are pretty rare. They were well equipped for the time including things like a basic active aero and 4 wheel steer. Not so hot on the twisties though I don't think. 

So yeah pretty hot on the corners too. It got away pretty quick too.