Twin turbo 350z build.

TT350

Prestige have called back and are sorting it as we speak. Thanks for all your input guys.

Hopefully the quote isn't steep for you. Told you they'd beaver away to get you insured :thumbs:

Prestige have called back and are sorting it as we speak. Thanks for all your input guys.

Hopefully the quote isn't steep for you. Told you they'd beaver away to get you insured :thumbs:

The price shouldn't change they said.

Thanks in particular to you Wasso.

If you're at the anniversary I'll buy you a beer.

Insured now. Thanks again guys, Wasso and thanks Tim@Prestige

No worries dude, from the experience I had with Prestige, they nailed my quote, worked hard to insure me no matter how much time it took. That's the main reason I use Prestige/Mulsanne.

I'm not going to the anniversary, I was initially but I'm away at the same time, don't fly back until the Saturday, day of the event. As long as you're insured that's all that matters. Now don't prang the car FFS!!!

Guys...have you not seen the 6000 photos I take of steak and other foods?!

Trust me...there will be videos. Top speed videos, acceleration videos, roadtrip videos, engine videos, exhaust sound videos, autobahn videos, track videos.

The. Lot.

I want to get it featured on Car Throttle or Jamie FYD. No reply or interest from them though.

Right. As it's ready, I have turned my attention to bodywork and wheels.

Wheels...budget choice would be Rota Grid drifts in 19" x 10.5 all round. In silver with polished lip.

Luxury will be SSR Professor SP3R. Maybe SP4R.

• Like 1

SP4Rs look nicer to me mate.

They are awesome aren't they. If my Z was black, it'd be a no brained. Black Z's can pull off a look other colours can't IMO.

The rest of the car, I want a tarmac sports set of side diffusers and a mines lip. Chargespeed rear, modified to have the two rectangular holes either side of the bumper to be filled.