STOLEN 350Z !!

frenshy

Absolutely, I'm working not too far from there for the next few days and will be keeping them peeled.

Sorry to hear about this and hope you get it back in one piece. I'd be major-league pi**ed if someone stole mine and so will be sending the pictures onto all of my mates up and down the country right now.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this pal. Haven't heard of a car get stolen for a long time. Seen two gone this week. Hope they find the scum

Sign of the times I guess, not much in stolen cars I guess but when people are desperate they will nick anything... I am using the term 'people' in the loosest possible way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone near Birmingham keep there eyes peeled as Jimmy has just rang me saying that his car has just set off a camera in Birmingham the local plod informed him keep em peeled guys :thumbs:

As above guys - the police control room called me about 7pm last night to ask if I had the car back because it had set off an anpr camera in Birmingham City Centre ! - I spent the rest of the night driving round town trying to spot it. No joy, but sounds like its still fairly local so please keep an eye out everyone

cheers

Jim