STOLEN 350Z !!

frenshy

Some scumbag has stolen my Z from my drive overnight - taken from Birmingham City Centre

I would be obliged if everyone could keep their eyes open - it has a personal plate P88LJF and a distinctive set of wheels I havent seen on another Z so should be fairly easy to spot if you come across it..

p88ljf_zpsbnapotcp.jpg

Any sightings please contact any police station or give me a shout on here

cheers

Jim

• Like 1

Dreadful news. Hope you get it back in the condition it was stolen in. What have the Midlands police had to day about it ?.

not a lot - gave me a crime reference number and said they wouldnt be sending anyone as no CCTV or witnesses!!!

Sorry to hear this Frenshy.

Just out of curiosity, was it a forced entry, stolen keys?

We think they fished the keys from hall table near front door !!!

I had a feeling this was the case, the security without a key is pretty good with the Zed.

What is the stance with the insurance company...... will they still cover you despite the thieves getting hold of the keys?

Sorry to hear that Jim. I've posted a pic on Facebook and shared it around a few groups. I know a few cars have been found this way recently. Hope it's found soon mate.

I had a feeling this was the case, the security without a key is pretty good with the Zed.

What is the stance with the insurance company...... will they still cover you despite the thieves getting hold of the keys?

Dunno mate tbh, Im assuming so - basically breaking and entering to get the keys in order to steal the car ?

Dunno mate tbh, Im assuming so - basically breaking and entering to get the keys in order to steal the car ?

Mine was stolen a few months after I bought it when the thieves broke thru the front door and took the keys from the lock (I know, I know).

The police recovered the Zed and the insurance covered everything. This was nearly 11 years ago though.

• Like 1