The Nissan Dealer made me do it - My build thread

Jonnymonno

Nice build thread you've got going on !!

What's the deal with the race logic thing? How does it work and why is it better to have one than not?...........

It's more advanced than than the standard system, to help with traction especially when the supercharger gets fitted

Look up race logic on the web and watch the videos they have on there, pretty impressive I thought

• Like 1

It's like a completely different car now, not too hard for everyday use but the handling is totally transformed, so precise and accurate and the brakes after a few hours use are pretty amazing.

They will certainly keep the supercharged power in check.

Oh and we're off to the Nurburgring on Friday so we will see just how transformed the handling is from last year :)

• Like 1

It's like a completely different car now, not too hard for everyday use but the handling is totally transformed, so precise and accurate and the brakes after a few hours use are pretty amazing.

They will certainly keep the supercharged power in check.

Oh and we're off to the Nurburgring on Friday so we will see just how transformed the handling is from last year :)

Good to here John enjoy Germany stay safe

• Like 1