The Nissan Dealer made me do it - My build thread

Jonnymonno

Love the seats but that's way way beyond my capability, and do you lose the heated seats?

I also wanted the motordyne shockwave, but with the ART pipes too, it's too loud for me so I intend to get Ark Grip, which is similar only with 2 extra silencers. I know the motordyne looks much nicer and steps up to 3" too

Regarding supercharged badge, IMO this is the best looking one you can buy. Had it on my supercharged type R and many have asked me where to get it.

2d218b456f238a178b90dd99159c7b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Love the seats but that's way way beyond my capability, and do you lose the heated seats?

I also wanted the motordyne shockwave, but with the ART pipes too, it's too loud for me so I intend to get Ark Grip, which is similar only with 2 extra silencers. I know the motordyne looks much nicer and steps up to 3" too

Regarding supercharged badge, IMO this is the best looking one you can buy. Had it on my supercharged type R and many have asked me where to get it.

2d218b456f238a178b90dd99159c7b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi nub

Yes all the creature comforts are gone but they are very comfortable and grip you well and the bonus of a lot of weight saving over the standard seats

Fitting wise isn't too difficult, just time consuming and making sure they are safely fitted.

The Motordyne is very loud and with the ark decats even more so but it's not a daily driver so not too bad

No chance of passing a noise test on any track in this country now

I looked at many supercharged badges including ones similar to yours but I think I will be removing them from my car as I,m going back to the debadged look

Sorry if this has been answered before, I'm at the office and don't have time to read the whole thread (but I will later), I just wanted to ask...Those nismo wheels on the first page...omg! What are tehy called and where can I get them (if they're like rocking horse poo, I'll accept that, I'm just curious)!? :) Thanks,

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been answered before, I'm at the office and don't have time to read the whole thread (but I will later), I just wanted to ask...Those nismo wheels on the first page...omg! What are tehy called and where can I get them (if they're like rocking horse poo, I'll accept that, I'm just curious)!? :) Thanks,

They are just the OEM 370Z 19" Nismo wheels (LMGT5), no?

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 1

If you say so, I imagined they would be an oem nismo part but searching for nismo rims returns a lot of different stuff. That 'lmgt5' moniker was what I was after. Thanks Strudul!

edit: Quick search reveals rare as rocking horse poo on the face of it. Oh well. Anyone know a source?

Edited by Aashenfox

If you say so, I imagined they would be an oem nismo part but searching for nismo rims returns a lot of different stuff. That 'lmgt5' moniker was what I was after. Thanks Strudul!

edit: Quick search reveals rare as rocking horse poo on the face of it. Oh well. Anyone know a source?

Yes they are the Nismo mk1 (LMGT5) wheels, only ever seen a set for sale on eBay a while ago and there were only three due to the car being written off

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Jonnymonno said:

Got the strut brace plastic coated at long last to finish the look in the engine bay

56D459C9-8012-4414-ABB1-A9B5A366D190.jpeg

Love it, would want to do it to mine too :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...