carbon fibre wrap

nissanjuke

Same reason people spend a fortune on body kits whilst not doing any power mods: To make the car look faster than it actually is?

Oi :boxing:

I resemble that remark :lol:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

If you do make sure you get a decent quality vinyl. There is some right crap on eBay that to the naked eye looks ok but it's really terrible.

It's a 2 man job really and you'll need a lot of patience if you're not used to doing it yourself.

Heat gun or hair dryer is essential and you'd really benefit from a proper wrapping squeegy thingamabob (felt edged).

thanks for the advice lads,it was only a thought,keeping my money for m.o.t./some stoptech pads/exhaust and air filter done,then I will remap.

cheers everybody

This Z bug is catching.OOPS EMPTIED MY WALLET AGAIN! :D:teeth::lol:

• Like 1

thanks for the advice lads,it was only a thought,keeping my money for m.o.t./some stoptech pads/exhaust and air filter done,then I will remap.

cheers everybody

This Z bug is catching.OOPS EMPTIED MY WALLET AGAIN! :D:teeth::lol:

Nothing wrong with a decent wrap, don't listen to people saying it has to be a real CF body part, from what I have seen a lot don't fit perfectly, at least with wrap it is cheap and if you don't like it then easily reversible in 20 seconds ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you get a gloss finish on a wrap? All the ones I'v seen don't and look terrible! If fitted correctly you can't beat real carbon products!

My mate does the carbon dip, now that looks good as you get a wicked finish! After I fit my chrome bits into my engine bay I'm getting a few bits dip by him so I'll put pics up and let you see :D

You don't see so many Azure ones done as it is too nice a colour to cover up ;)

Loads of boring grey ones with CF bonnets

Hey less of the boring grey it's a great colour that's why my hair matches the car Honest ;)
  • Like 1

Can you get a gloss finish on a wrap? All the ones I'v seen don't and look terrible! If fitted correctly you can't beat real carbon products!

My mate does the carbon dip, now that looks good as you get a wicked finish! After I fit my chrome bits into my engine bay I'm getting a few bits dip by him so I'll put pics up and let you see :D

not 100% on the range of carbon wraps but you can get gloss in other colours, can get a REALLY glossy black (personal experience)

Hey less of the boring grey it's a great colour that's why my hair matches the car Honest ;)

John Major grey :p

now that's just nasty gonna tell my wife on you :nono: then i'm reaching for the just for men :lol:

now that's just nasty gonna tell my wife on you :nono: then i'm reaching for the just for men :lol:

Sorry should have said Phillip Schofield :p