How many miles do you rack up a month?

dannybz

Not me ~ I do maybe 400-500 miles per month on average at a guess. ;)

It is my daily driver though but thankfully works pretty close to where I live. :)

ballistic, just noticed you have a supercharged zed... how much was it to get charged and what hp is that running?

• Like 1

It is my daily driver though but thankfully works pretty close to where I live. :)

ballistic, just noticed you have a supercharged zed... how much was it to get charged and what hp is that running?

It's running 436BHp@fly. B);)

Link:

I'll send you a PM now with the costs involved just fyi. :thumbs:

• Like 4

Totally the same. Only do around 4-500 miles a month & it is my daily as well.

I average 8-900 per month, but I was going to say that will come down a bit once we've moved closer to my work, but in reality I'll probably just end up driving the same distance but have more fun on my days off work ;)

easily 1000 miles per month :wacko:

I did 116,000 in my RS Turbo in 10 years, in fact until I retired I clocked up an average of 1,000 a month for over 30 years in various cars I owned. Must be getting close to 500,000 miles in total as I've driven at least 50,000 miles in hire cars.

Pete

Since new, an average of 167 miles per month.

Since August last year - about 30 miles. It's so difficult to fit a NHS wheelchair in a zed..... not to mention drive with two broken legs!

The things you do when you retire, obviously not clocking up the miles on the zed.

Probably driven to the moon and back several times in company cars, vans, coaches, buses and motorcycles.