[SOLD]Price Reduction and New MOT GT313 Roadster 2008 for Sale.

lovie

Hello all,

Lovie's sadly up for sale, any questions please let me know.

Roof down pics further down the thread.

Price is now £10,250

MOT expires May 10th 2016

2015-02-20%2012.57.26.jpg

2015-02-20%2012.56.32.jpg

2015-02-20%2012.58.27.jpg

Uk car,

Equipment.

Sat nav, FSH, forged Rays alloys, electric heated seats, Bose upgraded sound system, electric mirrors, grey metallic with black leather interior, multi function steering wheel, cruise, duel climate, 6 CD auto-changer, Brembo brakes, xenon head lights, head light power wash, six speed manual, JWP air intake, remote locking, alarm, traction control, 2 keys

Service / MOT

Recent front pads/ disc and rear pads, last service as 26,000 which included coolant and brake fluid change, previous receipts and mot's, taxed until end September, MOT 10th May 2016

General

Garaged for the last 21 months, mainly sunny day use but always ran once every 3 weeks, present lady owner with two former keepers, comfy, effortless 308 bhp cruiser that is joy to drive. Under 30,000 miles.

£10,250.

:):thumbs:

(mod edited to bring your photos in :thumbs: )

Edited by lovie

Friendly advice... I couldn't be bothered to read you advert. Space it a bit better and put some more info in. Looks like you have copied and pasted from auto trader. Also pictures don't work make sure you post the right link fop rom photobucket.

GLWS any way. Good time to sell a roadster

• Like 1

Hello Jimboy2,

Thanks for your advice, fair point about the text so I've moved it around to make it easier for people to read about the parts they're interested in. The images are working now, the Mod who checked the add sorted the problem (thanks for that :teeth: , I'm obviously a photobucket dunce)

So hopefully all sorted and ready for an Easter break full of sunshine to bring people out....

Edited by lovie

• 3 weeks later...

Where abouts are you located?

Hello ITFC,

Sorry for the delay replying, I didn't get a notification to say a comment had been left on the thread.

I live just North of Bristol, fairly near Yate.

Kind regards

Mike

All the best with the sale. It has a good battery in it, I can vouch for that! :lol:

Hello Chop Top,

Thanks for that and thanks for the help when we fitted the new battery, just put the old girl on Piston Heads so have to see how we get on.

Cheers

Lovie

Edited by lovie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Lovie has sold so this thread is now void. Thanks for the interest and help with the pictures. Iv'e tried to edit the heading to say "Now Sold" but stupidness wins again and I can't work out how to do it.

If any mods would kindly like to delete / mark as sold / lock the thread I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Mike