Hello and Goodbye

lovie

Hello all,

Lovie is up for sale so I thought it rude not to stop by and say thank-you for all the help, friendship and good times we've had with the Z forum people. I'll admit to not being the most active member but we've done meets, runs and shows.

Met some great people and had some real laughs, been educated and informed, entertained and bewildered.

However, Lovie the lovely 313GT is now on Autotrader so I would simply like to say thanks to all the people I've met / had communications with and I wish you all well.

Peace and Lovie.

xx :love::)

• Like 1

Hello all,

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions. As recommended I have now put the Lovester up for sale on this site, presently waiting approval from the mods so hopefully should be up fairly soon.

:thumbs:

Hello all,

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions. As recommended I have now put the Lovester up for sale on this site, presently waiting approval from the mods so hopefully should be up fairly soon.

Hey sent me the link my friend is looking for a HR :teeth:

Hello all,

Hey sent me the link my friend is looking for a HR :teeth:

Hello Chisday1990,

Sent u a link, any questions let me know.

Cheers.

Lovie

Good luck with the sale. We'll be selling our identical 08 Twilight Grey roadster soon with similar mileage to yours so it'll be interesting to see how quickly it goes.

Pete

Hello Pete,

Good luck with your sale, hopefully roadsters will sell this time of year, do you think I've priced it about right?

Cheers

Lovie.

Good luck with the sale. We'll be selling our identical 08 Twilight Grey roadster soon with similar mileage to yours so it'll be interesting to see how quickly it goes.

Pete

Hello Pete,

Good luck with your sale, hopefully roadsters will sell this time of year, do you think I've priced it about right?

Cheers

Lovie.

10K to 10.5k would be my estimate as long as the hood is good. Ours has a slight tear in it unfortunately so I'll be looking for a bit less.

Pete

Pete

Hello Pete,

Cheers

Lovie.

10K to 10.5k would be my estimate as long as the hood is good. Ours has a slight tear in it unfortunately so I'll be looking for a bit less.

Pete

Hello Jetset,

Thanks for the help, I may have priced Lovie a bit high, will see what happens but if she doesn't sell then it's not a real problem. Just have a another summer in a Z. :thumbs:

Cheers

Lovie

Thought you had already sold up as you've not been to any breakfast meets.

GLWTS. :thumbs:

Hello Harry jax,

Really did enjoy the meets but meeting at 9.00am on Sunday nearly broke my body clock, seeing a line of Zeds winging up the A46 was great and I will always have fond memories but I do fancy a change. Hope your Z continues to run well and it was really good to meet you.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Cheers

Lovie :thumbs:

Take care. Hope your car goes to a good home. :thumbs:

Thanks Choptop,

I meant to message you before so apologies for not doing so, thanks for organising the SW runs and helping me out with the new battery. I hope the meets continue to go well and sorry for my lack of attendance due to being a lazy arse.

Cheers and all the best.

Lovie. :thumbs: