2003 350Z DE - Low Mileage - Import

Dave-350

Well, it's time to sell my truely loved 350Z - It's going to be hard to say goodbye but I am moving on to something new.

I purchased the car around 2.5 years ago when it had 49,000 Miles on the clock, it now has 61,000 (So roughly 5,000 miles a year)

It now sits looking pretty on the drive most of its time.

The car has been kept maintained the highest of standards and not on a budget.

I get comments everytime I take it out and it's truely a stunning example.

A few points;

Manual

HSD Coilovers with adjustable Dampening

Nismo V2 Front End with Carbon Fibre Splitter

Aero Kit Side Diffusers

Extremely Rare Kakimoto Regu&R Exhaust

Stillen Y-Pipe

BERK Decats

H&R PCD Adapters

Borbet Style 95 Rims which are finished in Anthracite (Powder Coated base coat then profesionally sprayed)

Plenum Spacer

Eibach Rear Camber Arms

EPRacing Gear Kbob

Stubby Ariel

Tints all round

Heated Leather Seats

AUX Hack to Bose unit

Comes with Service History

The car has always been run on High Octane.

It is always cleaned by a clean freak. It was recently detailed by Envy Valeting with a Paint Correction, the paint is stunning and super shiny.

It has recently had Michelin Pilot Super Sports fitted all round, by far the best tyres I have ever run.

It will have brand new Red Stuff Pads fitted before sold as well as a service using Fuchs Titan Pro Oil.

The car was taken to Abbey Motorsport last year for a new Map - Car pulled lovely and run as it should. Throttle response is incredible.

Dyno results to hand and runs just shy of 300BHP.

Pictures don't do the car justice, I urge all serious buyers to come see the car.

Important Notes

Price is firm and I wont take PX or offers.

Private Plate not included - Although can be sold seperelty.

Coilovers are FIRM and LOW. The car is not convinient, its a firm low ride but obviously can be adjusted.

Exhaust is LOUD - Although (And I will sound biased) is one of the best sounding setups I have heard, certinly doesnt drone and when cruisng is relatively quiet. When opened up though everyone will know about it.

Both electric Windows need attention, both probably need new regulators as they can be tempramental.

I can't think of anything negative to say about the car, there may be a couple of very minor marks but I am very picky and have an eye for detail and have spent all of my ownership making sure its been kept in the best condition inside and out.

EDIT: My Wife used the car for the first time since I have owned it, less than a mile drive and she managed to curb one of the wheels. Not terrible but worth mentioning.

Car has never let me down and I will be gutted to see it go (I'm already having second thoughts as I type this)

Car is located in Gosport, Hampshire. PO12.

£6999.00 - No offers or PX.

If you need to call me send me a message and I will forward you my Mobile.

I will need to double check MOT but I believe there is at least 6 months MOT left.

I am sure I have missed something but I will update this if I remember.

IMAG0477_zps6f66ccc0.jpg

IMAG0478_zps7fe0e68e.jpg

IMAG0062_zps21489f69.jpg

IMAG0063_zps148da46e.jpg

IMAG0069_zps17ec0567.jpg

IMAG0068_zpsdee8f9e8.jpg

IMAG0066_zps6b482110.jpg

IMAG0064_zps0d873f67.jpg

IMAG0678_zps2f7e5b86.jpg

IMG_07821_zps03182211.jpg

Edited by Dave-350

Would you split any of it? i.e side steps? lol

Brad I've got a badge for you :lol: put it in your avatar :p

vulture_badge-r9a0686f08b5647408ed52acad859cf9a_x7j3i_8byvr_324.jpg

nice zed !! GLWTS :) . Out of curiosity what car are you gonna buy mate ?

• Like 2