Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 18th August 2019
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ben–350Z said:

Oh no! Hope nothing too bad.

Was good to meet a couple of other owners - definitely up for doing it again.

@Kryptek49: Your car sounded awesome when I was following it!

Thanks -  I do like those sidelights you've got as well, they looked pretty great when you were behind me.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ben–350Z said:

Oh no! Hope nothing too bad.

Was good to meet a couple of other owners - definitely up for doing it again.

Thanks, all sorted now :)

Yeh im looking forward to the next one with hopefully more people again!

Yea we had a good meet, chatted for a couple of hours but it was cold (maybe that was just me:)). I think that may show in the following photos, a little bit of camera shake maybe.

1.jpg.839839a131d24408295c03d7f84cc829.jpg

2.jpg.238594871dc499486e8b6c10450ab523.jpg

I think we had yet more confirmation that no two 350s are a like, so many possible combinations of modifications. I also noted a couple of more little corrections I need to do.

We will have to get one more in next month if everyone is up for it, maybe 15th or 22nd. We could do another in Yarmouth or maybe Norwich if anyone can come up with a better location.

• Like 2

On 19/08/2019 at 21:35, TimC said:

We will have to get one more in next month if everyone is up for it, maybe 15th or 22nd. We could do another in Yarmouth or maybe Norwich if anyone can come up with a better location.

I dont think ill be about on 15th. 22nd i should be good for.

On 20/08/2019 at 11:34, tysst2 said:

Hopefully I will be able to attend the next meet ;)

Just a heads up there is a cars and coffee meet this Sunday from 9am-1130am at the old ram inn, me and my wife will both be attending and bringing our cars,hope to see some of you there :)

here is the postcode 

Sorry I will not be able to attend as I will be at work and it looks like it will be a busy one. I don't have the pleasure of weekends off through the summer months.

13 hours ago, davidv10 said:

I dont think ill be about on 15th. 22nd i should be good for.

So looks like 22nd might be a good idea and maybe we may still get the tail end of the summer for it.

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys I wont be able to make it this Sunday, Zed is off the road. You may or may not of heard of the incident on the Norwich bypass when 60 pigs escaped from one of the farms on Thursday. One of them ran out right in front of me while I was driving at 65-70mph down there and hit the front bumper. Me and my wife where ok but the front of the car was not.

3.JPG.94747e12323419e89178b47106e57a29.JPG

Damage so far is new front bumper, washer bottle, headlight (bracket is broken), wing liner, slightly bent front wing and various metal brackets, number plate and holder and various little bits and pieces missing. Pretty gutted about it as I got an estimate from East Bilney who is the company my insurance use and they said £4795 which would mean they write the car off. Spoke to director of company who own the pigs and they say they are insured for damage caused by the pigs so I a hope I will not have to go to my insurance and work direct with there insurance. I had another quote which was over a £1000 less so I am hopeful we can get something sorted if not it will have to be second hand parts off the forum.

• Sad 1

Thanks for offer of help, I have a feeling this could get a bit messy with the insurance and may end in my car getting written off. If that is the case I will have to buy it back off them and buy the bits myself, I've had a quote of between 700-1000 on labour for fitting and spraying all the parts.

Another problem will be getting the right parts as there are some differences with it being a JDM.