Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

• 1 month later...

I got my car back and all is good in the world again :) Deep clean is in progress and a few bits I need to finish off but she's purring like a kit......... alright roaring like a lion might be a better description. 

Its a bit short notice but anyone up for a meet on Sunday night in Yarmouth. Will get a proper one organised for next month later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been mega busy recently and not had much time to check in and its looking like work will keep me mega busy for next few months as well. I hope everyone is well and maybe we can get a meet in this year, we did not have much luck last year. I will have a look at some of the local car shows and see if we can get a few cars to attend to one or two of them. I am hoping to get my spoiler replaced or resprayed this year and maybe a rear bumper respray. The drivers mirror has picked up a scratch as well so another thing to be done. After that the car should be back in a condition that I will be happier to attend a show, its not really bad but they are small things that really annoy me.

Hope everyone has a good year in 2018 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

New faces are always welcome, we need new faces to keep the meets going :). Over last couple of years we lost a couple of regulars and its those people that turn up every month or two that keep the meets alive.

Weather will be really cold this month, maybe something in mid to late March and then after that it should start getting warmer. Will have to keep an eye open for any local car shows through the summer months, we had some good ones over the years in Norfolk and Suffolk. It would be good to get a small club presence at some of them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well its that time of year again, car is coming out of hibernation for the winter at end of month. There are a few local events coming up later next month, a Wings and Wheels show and a Car Run. I think as a collectible and modified car we should be OK to attend either of the events. It would be a Sunday, any interest, if not what about a meet.

What date and where are those events ?

Mine made a very brief appearance out last week for an MOT but has since been put back.... plan to get it out again when my new brakes turn up from tarmac then she can stay out hopefully B)

Also plan to go get an uprev booked up soon :teeth:

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019