Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

Be good to see you Stan if you can make it.

As for start time 7 to 7.30pm start, I should be there somewhere between a7 to 7.15pm

Lets hope weather stays ok fof anyone planning on going down sea front tonight for takeover cruise.

Cheers guys, thankfully it is just (!) an injection into my spine to try and get a herniated disc back into place... the trouble is that the nerve it presses on affects my right arm, so all being well I should be ok to drive, but we'll see! I do really wanna come to show the roadster off though ;)

Oh, and the weather here is shocking too, meant to clear up in a few days though!

Edited by Stan

Great first meet of the year tonight, was good to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones. We got 8 zeds at the end, most we ever had together on the sea front, so should be a good year for meets.

Hope to see you all next month and dont forget the Sandringham run at the end of the month if you can make it. It was good last year :)http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105392-st-georges-day-runmeet-was-superb-last-year/

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019