Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

It was a great little meet last night, good to see some new faces and hopefully we will have a good turn up for the next meet as well. We had 6 cars at one point which was the most we have had so far, always thought we would have a better turn out for the August meet. I took some photos but not so many good ones having had to take them on my phone after forgetting my camera yet again. Heres some of the better ones from before it got dark.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I know it looks like there is a giant ice cream cornet on Jimmys car but I can assure it was already there when we got there :)

Hopefully I can catch up with you all if I get to Coltishall later in the month. Post your pics if you got ant good ones and videos ;)

I enjoyed last night! It just makes me want to do so much to my car!! I've ordered a hose dressing kit already!! :D

Yea it was a good night, i have managed to not start buying lots of bits for my car but may not be able to hold back for much longer. It can all start with a simple hose kit and who knows where it will end ;)

Hi all, signed up finally!!! was great to meet you all :) had a good nite (even with my fiesta sounding exhaust) :( !!!!!!! Will see if I can get some pics on too?

Welcome to the forum Rob, it was good to meet you and see your car last night :) It will be good to see any pics you may have, still waiting for this video though ;)

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019