Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

Was good to meet you guys! Would of stopped for longer but before we got out the car I said to the misses we'll just have a quick chat haha so thought I'd better not push my luck...

Hopefully get down to the next one. Yarmouth is definitely worth the drive down ;)

Was good to meet you guys! Would of stopped for longer but before we got out the car I said to the misses we'll just have a quick chat haha so thought I'd better not push my luck...

Hopefully get down to the next one. Yarmouth is definitely worth the drive down ;)

It was good to see you finally make it down for the meet and hopefully see you on a few more meets. Meeting in front of the arcade is always a good excuse to have a good chat while the missus is on the pushers ;)

You want to go on the 2p machines really mate don't you, don't care about the cars haha :)

Everybody wants to go on the 2p pushers, dont they ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like its me and Alex up for this one unless anyone else is coming?

I'm game for that if we can get a worthwhile turnout

Alex, I suppose we could postpone it until next week, Jimmy should be back then and I guess he would want to come. Maybe we could pick up some others as well.

Im back today so ill be there :)

I will see you there :)

Do you ever do meets in Ipswich out of curiosity?

Nick

No we dont, I think I have seen some meets down your way but not too often. I tried to start the regular Yarmouth meet off as I work Sundays all through the summer so this is the only real chance I get to meet up with local fellow members. There are quite a few Zeds in this area so potentially we could get a good show. Also Yarmouth can get a bit Fast and Furious on a Sunday night with all the modified cars coming down, so its a good back drop for a regular meet.

7.30pm start or thereabouts, till whenever. Will have to tell us all about how you got on if your back in time.

Any other local zed owners are welcome to come along if they want a chat.

Why a night meeting and why Yarmouth?

Well some people have to work weekends and the early evening Sunday night slot seemed to be a good oppurtunity for those to get some meets in through the summer months. I have to work sat/sunday till 6.30pm so any other meets are out of the question for me. And Yarmouth, because on most Sunday nights you get a cruise /boy racers /modified cars having meets and it can be a good back drop for having a meet. Others have described it as a bit "Fast and Furious" at times.

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019