Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

Next mini meet on Yarmouth sea front is on 12th July at 7.30pm outside Wellington Pier/Winter Gardens, lets see if we can get some better numbers for this one :)

1. TimC

I was just speaking to gumpy on instagram & he said he might pop down if there is more than 2 of us 😀

Well tell him he will be the fourth one ;) If we can get one more as well we will have our biggest meet. Wheres Mason ;)

Yup still on, any rain should be finished by then if it does rain and its only light rain forecast. I should be there about 7.30pm, just need to get changed and put my new plates on first. If I can find it I will bring my spare reversing camera along if anyone wants it,. I got one fitted and works pretty well, covers that big blind spot perfectly.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and have only owned my Z for a month or so, got some nice plans for it. Shame I was in Norfolk yesterday... Not in the Z I was in the Truck but would of been nice to pop down Yarmouth and say 'Hi'... I have a friend in Norwich who is also buying a Zed later this week so will keep an eye out on the forum and maybe we can attend the next meet when it's on!

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and have only owned my Z for a month or so, got some nice plans for it. Shame I was in Norfolk yesterday... Not in the Z I was in the Truck but would of been nice to pop down Yarmouth and say 'Hi'... I have a friend in Norwich who is also buying a Zed later this week so will keep an eye out on the forum and maybe we can attend the next meet when it's on!

Yes come down and say hi, next meet should be on Sunday 9th August but we may have to change location on the seafront slightly as it could be busy then, will have to wait and see. You can keep track of when the next meet is happening on this thread.

No probs, I would not want to drive all that way in bad weather. Funny thing is sun is coming out here and should be an ok evening now, bloody british weather. Can reschedule it for next week if you want or leave it till next month.

Jimmy you still up for it?

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019