The 2015 MotoGP Chat Thread.

14N

Absolutely ridiculous. I'm angry at race direction. And no longer a Rossi fan at all. I've lost all respect for him, I've followed him since his 125 days.

Come on Jorge. I think and hope you will have a lot more fans in a couple of weeks.

It rumbles on, VR has said, MM lost him the championship, errr, i think not VR....

Maybe this is what he wanted all along, a scapegoat.....

Kick or no kick, he clearly looks at MM three times trying to run him off the track, when he does, he clicks down a gear and accelerates and even looks back again. :nono:

Shame race control whimped out, anyone else would have got a dnf, but they didnt want to decide the championship in the stewards office so gave him the harshest sentence they could without affecting the points.

Been reading around today, so many Rossi fans wont see it and keep banging on about MM holding him up here and PI, why go and win the race at PI and how can you hold him up, if your quicker get past and gap him like you have done so well in your whole career...

VR to used to getting it all his way and when someone puts up a fight, Stoner, Gibernau even Jorge, they get stuffed and its just racing, learn to play by your own rules VR!

• Like 2

Enjoyed a good catch up on this today on various sites, some peoples comments are frankly hysterical, for example, mm should get a 12 month ban for interfering with Rossi. One site there was the usual for and against comments and a dude posted up Rossi's lap times to the MM was holding him up comments, they didnt change all race, except the extra crash lap time.

Eyes wide shut :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Absolutely ridiculous. I'm angry at race direction. And no longer a Rossi fan at all. I've lost all respect for him, I've followed him since his 125 days.

Come on Jorge. I think and hope you will have a lot more fans in a couple of weeks.

Maybe I'm looking at this with Rossi tinted specs (Sorry that was poor) but while Rossi definitely stood Marquez up, Marquez, rather than run wide leans back in2 Rossi. I don't mind the docked points but a last place start is a bit much. Also the way Lorenzo was apparently going nuts at race direction trying to get Rossi a harsher punishment isn't going to gain him many fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rossi didnt just stand him up though did he, he was trying to run him off the track, hence why he looked at him 3 times, he had no intention of making the corner, he wasnt even looking at it. What MM does is irrelevant to the scenario. If race direction had taken the view Rossi had kicked out causing MM to come off he would have had the points deducted for 3rd, he was given 3 points on his race license for dangerous riding. He dropped 3 secs that lap, no rider losses 3 secs for running wide, maybe .5 at best.

The grid penalty was or is not a direct enforcement for his actions, it is the accumulation of 4 points on his race license, 4 points = grid penalty at the next race, he already had 1.

Lorenzo is own worst pr man, agreed, i dont watch bike racing for their personalties though :)

Edited by Jetpilot