TORQEN Big Brake Kit

Adrian@TORQEN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have a wheel fitment template so I can check the clearance on my BBS RG-Rs? I've had trouble in the past with another kit that was "guaranteed" to fit.

Can you send PM again don't think it has come through

Alan

Do you have a wheel fitment template so I can check the clearance on my BBS RG-Rs? I've had trouble in the past with another kit that was "guaranteed" to fit.

I've added the fitment templates on the first post with the instructions of how to use them.

Hope that helps, any more questions please fire them up!

Got a pic of these ?

Sorry, no.

Thanks for the templates. Do you also have them for the rear?

• 2 weeks later...

..... Like akebonos putting Nissan on them ......

It's not that I don't want your name on them , as by now I think you know I'm more than happy with your products . It's I'm not into big stickers , BGW , and big emblems on everything . Shame as I was just about to order some .........;)

..... Like akebonos putting Nissan on them ......

It's not that I don't want your name on them , as by now I think you know I'm more than happy with your products . It's I'm not into big stickers , BGW , and big emblems on everything . Shame as I was just about to order some .........;)

Lol get ap josh good solid British stuff

Like land rover; )