[SOLD]2010 (60) Quartz 370Z Black Edition 136/370

mike89

For sale is my pride & joy, number 136 of 370 built for Europe. It's the rare Quartz colour which was only available for the 40th Anniversary edition model. The car is in great condition with full Nissan service history and has only 33,000 on the clock, which will go up slightly. I've just fitted 4 fantastic Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's to the car. The car comes with the connect premium sat nav system which includes Bluetooth connectivity and a 9gb hard drive for music. The black edition came with every optional extra. Comes with reversing camera. I have just had the bumper resprayed by a professional renowned company so absolutely no stone chips. Body work in great condition.

I've had a look and I can't see another in this colour for sale in the uk, very rare car. I travelled to London for this car, bought off another Z enthusiast from this forum. I waited for the car to be available for sale for some time.

Reason for sale is I am looking for a GT-R. Need 4 seats now.

£17,250 OVNO

[EDIT] forgot to mention that I have only ever run my Zed using high octane fuel. 99 from Shell / Tesco or 97 from BP / Sainsburys.

FFB80B0F-4F45-4B93-BE93-25F1A4C82735.jpg

B5FC8842-0D36-4F66-A0E0-FDE08533D93C.jpg

A0917A6A-C815-4E45-AF6D-2656C7660429.jpg

BF3EA9AB-91DE-4240-A381-E6CFC4036472.jpg

18861478-F920-4FAB-9B34-CA6A6AFADEE8.jpg

3BEB5D40-4B66-40FA-B839-8749C6478800.jpg

Edited by mike89
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Updated pictures. Car now ready to go.

Had a lot of interest but mostly from South of England. It's located in Glasgow area however I travelled to London for it because it was the right car.

Yeah wheels could be doing with a refurb. I was quoted £160 to get them done but he couldn't gaurantee a colour match so I didn't bother. I've priced the car with that in mind.

If I had all the cash available I'd fly there now, but I need to sell mine first :)

There is somebody coming tomorrow to view it, but you never know it might still be for sale when you do, you never know.

• Like 1

Yeah wheels could be doing with a refurb. I was quoted £160 to get them done but he couldn't gaurantee a colour match so I didn't bother. I've priced the car with that in mind.

To be honest mate you could do with putting that in the description.

It's just something that someone will go all that way to view and knock you down because it was never mentioned, regardless of whether you have priced it with the wheels in mind. It's just worth mentioning these things IMO.

somebody has put a deposit down. I bought the car with them like that. When somebody messages or calls me about the car I tell them. The bodywork is spotless. And the wheels are very difficult to colour match that's why they've not been done

Yeah a local guy came and took it for a test drive. He loved it so it sold itself. His Cayman S goes on Thursday and all going well he'll be picking it up on Friday. Just be patient when you are able to buy and you'll get a good one too! I'm bracing myself for having no car for a while. I won't be rushing into buying