My Zed replacement

vansman66

Cracking van. Probably the best van I've ever driven. Head and shoulders above a vw transporter..... I was so impressed with it I bought it!!! And in the best colour

644b9624a1234e0b8e755dc2334d872f.jpg

Although mines the model down from yours (but I still have the zed 😉)

• Like 1

Cracking van. Probably the best van I've ever driven. Head and shoulders above a vw transporter..... I was so impressed with it I bought it!!! And in the best colour

644b9624a1234e0b8e755dc2334d872f.jpg

Although mines the model down from yours (but I still have the zed 😉)

Crb - what is it you sell again? :lol:

Oh floors - got it.

I bought one of these last year & I'm not a fan, yes there well equipped & look nice but I hate the drive. I feel that your to near to the front axle & the ride is very uncomfortable, every input is on or off, brakes,steering,suspension you & your passenger get shaken up like a rag doll even when making a conscious effort to drive smoothly.

Ooooo I love a sport van!!!! Good choice, what's the spec on it?

Standard sport spec which has air con, cruise, heated half leather, lane assist, hill assist, driver alert, blue tooth, the lust goes on really, plus nav and led's in load area.

Great van though.

I bought one of these last year & I'm not a fan, yes there well equipped & look nice but I hate the drive. I feel that your to near to the front axle & the ride is very uncomfortable, every input is on or off, brakes,steering,suspension you & your passenger get shaken up like a rag doll even when making a conscious effort to drive smoothly.

To a certain degree I would agree with you and it's a lot different to my previous merc sprinter which had over 250K miles on it but having ripped around goodwood the other day, it reminded me of years when I had a little 5 GT turbo as it lifts its unloaded rear wheel when cornering hard, surprisingly chuckable for a van.

Hahaha love it, taking your van on track. I agree, they handle very well. Unfortunately most of my materials are fragile & expensive so I have to be careful. Nice gentle driving which in tale uncovers the previously mentioned annoying parts of it. Other than that I think there well equipped & finished, closer to the Vito than ever before :thumbs:

• Like 1