Welcome to the team

glrnet

Oooooh two threads, nice, does that mean I can ditch one of them now with my new "POWER" - Dan go careful, I've been desperate to Ban you for years.

Only kidding matey, I've grown to like you for some reason, not in THAT way of course, ever since the handbag situation!

Thanks everyone, looking forward to being Green, done grey, done blue, onto Green, what next ha ha.

• Like 4

I am sorry to announce that I will no longer be able to help Wasso with his V8 conversion as some might think I am currying favor with the moderators :p

So Congrats

and

:sorry:

Anyone want a part finished 350 / V8 project it's on the street outside - keys in it (not that it will start)

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 6

Welcome to the team Ian although I'm a bit concerned that once you have that car of yours up and running with its Corvette power you won't want to get out of it to come into the back office to do some work :lol: just kidding

I am sorry to announce that I will no longer be able to help Wasso with his V8 conversion as some might think I am currying favor with the moderators :p

So Congrats

and

:sorry:

Anyone want a part finished 350 / V8 project it's on the street outside - keys in it (not that it will start)

Where are the instructions for banning somebody, it's 24hrs and there rife amongst us friendly folk.

I'm sure you don't mean it Chris, you'd be more frustrated for not finishing :p

• Like 2

Good! It's about time he got rid of that REO status after deserting us West Mids folk..... :lol::stir:

Nice one matey :thumbs: May your new administrative powers serve you well :clap: