*New* Xtreme Clutch Organic Inc SMF - 350Z DE

That's to Ewen for mega fast delivery! Kit fitted and it's great! Revs up mega fast and is so grabby compared to my slippy old one! No noticeable chatter or noise over stock at all!

To the other guys who've fitted this kit, where is your bite point based on the travel of the pedal? I'd say mine bites in the last 15% of travel really low to the floor and I can't work out how to adjust it? It's I can get used to it, I just wondered if yours are all the same?

Mine is quite close to the floor as you suggest it might be in the last 25% of travel (floor end) it does have a short engagement but I figured it would.

I'm used to it now but it probably feels weird as I expect your last clutch when it was on its way out was the complete opposite with the biting point at the top end in the first 25%?

• 2 months later...

I am looking to buy one of these, do you happen to have an upgraded CSC in stock too Ewen? If so could you tell me the price for a JWT Flywheel only, and the CSC?

Thanks,

Ash

Hi Ash

This is a DE kit, you need the HR one which can be found here, this is the only complete solution kit on the market that's been designed for the 350Z HR and 370Z HR

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92517-new-release-xtreme-clutch-kit-inc-smf-and-csc-solution-350z-hr-and-370z/

I am looking to buy one of these, do you happen to have an upgraded CSC in stock too Ewen? If so could you tell me the price for a JWT Flywheel only, and the CSC?

Thanks,

Ash

Hi Ash

This is a DE kit, you need the HR one which can be found here, this is the only complete solution kit on the market that's been designed for the 350Z HR and 370Z HR

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92517-new-release-xtreme-clutch-kit-inc-smf-and-csc-solution-350z-hr-and-370z/

Ok, can you sell the flywheel seperately? As I already have a stock replacement clutch ready to go in. Just need the flywheel and the CSC. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Had this fitted now. Gear changes are much nicer and smoother. Revs up a hell of a lot quicker too!

is the gear change alot louder than before?

Had this fitted now. Gear changes are much nicer and smoother. Revs up a hell of a lot quicker too!

is the gear change alot louder than before?

Its no different mate. Flywheel is noisier but thats because its a single mass flywheel.

• 11 months later...

Just a question, do you lose any noticable torque with this kit? Are there any issues if your zed is uprevved?

No the flywheel is not an ultra light weight one but a lot lighter than the heavy dual mass that's on the car, no issues if its uprev mapped we have this kit running successfully on a few boosted Zeds as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...