*New* Xtreme Clutch Organic Inc SMF - 350Z DE

Had mine fitted a couple of weeks ago no chattering whilst idling only when accelerating at around 1500rpm generally using 1st and 2nd gear but considerably less than being led to believe. However that's my car others may be different.

Yep, mines the same, pretty much silent on idle :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Ewan,think I am going to need a clutch kit for my HR soon,what sort of extra are we talking ?

Hi mate the HR complete kit is £1128 which includes an uprated concentric slave cylinder all designed to work together with the Xtreme clutch and flywheel kit, as far as i'm aware they are the only manufacture offering a complete solution. Plenty in stock :)

The kit can be seen here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92517-new-release-xtreme-clutch-kit-inc-smf-and-csc-solution-350z-hr-and-370z/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Is this kit the same as the XTD marketed one,? looks surprisingly similar.

Not in any shape or form, XTD is Chinese made junk this is a premium product made in Australia. :)

Andy Forrest with the UK's fastest Impreza has been running the top spec Carbon kit for the last two years and has now been invited by Xtreme to compete in World Time Attack in Australia next month.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got this fitted and wow... it's feels absolutely awesome! The car feels so much nicer to drive. Really happy with the results! :thumbs:

Just for others' info, I got this kit, along with the braided line and new OEM slave cylinder.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Had mine fitted a couple of weeks ago no chattering whilst idling only when accelerating at around 1500rpm generally using 1st and 2nd gear but considerably less than being led to believe. However that's my car others may be different.

Yep, mines the same, pretty much silent on idle :)

I had mine fitted finally last week, and I am really happy with it, totally agree with the quotes above.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

That's to Ewen for mega fast delivery! Kit fitted and it's great! Revs up mega fast and is so grabby compared to my slippy old one! No noticeable chatter or noise over stock at all!

To the other guys who've fitted this kit, where is your bite point based on the travel of the pedal? I'd say mine bites in the last 15% of travel really low to the floor and I can't work out how to adjust it? It's I can get used to it, I just wondered if yours are all the same?

Edited by shooze