*New* Xtreme Clutch Organic Inc SMF - 350Z DE

Introducing Xtreme Clutch Australia for the Nissan 350Z VQ35DE engine.

We became the UK distributor for the Xtreme brand in 2014 after testing many kits with excellent feedback from both road track and rally customers. New to the market in the UK Xtreme have been producing clutch products for over 25 years and are market leaders in Australia. They offer total clutch and flywheel solutions as a complete package.

19ae8eb8-3e13-4c7e-9c42-0ab8d045dce3_zpsd6623aab.jpg

This kit is designed for street use in mind, as with all Xtreme kits the pedal feel is designed to feel every bit as nice as the original however with the strength to be pushed on the track. The organic material in the friction disc allows for higher friction/heat absorption helping with higher power output engines. The springs are also designed for extra strength and smoothness in operation at the same time. The pressure plate is also strengthened allowing safely an increased torque of 407 ft-lb again for street use with light pedal effort required. We overcome the OEM Dual Mass Flywheel issues by converting to high grade lightweight chromoly allowing a better throttle response. Every possible fitting part necessary is included in the kit.

350Z%20XT_zps1jziuz2q.jpg

The kit Includes-

• Xtreme Heavy duty cover (407 ft-lb clamping load)

• Xtreme Organic friction disc

• Xtreme Chromoly lightweight flywheel

• Xtreme bearing carrier

• Koyo Release Bearing

• ACS assembly lube

• Nissan OEM Spigot bush

• Clutch alignment tool

• Fitting instructions

*Note* The SMF does offer long life and also performance gains however the flywheel will increase transmission noise which would be previously cushioned from the DMF. For most this is acceptable however if you are not sure about this please contact us and we will discuss this with you.

6de9500f-5881-4ed4-8506-14e53d8a1266_zps60sbackd.jpg

As the official UK Distributor they are stocked and supplied in UK by us and supported by ourselves should you need any help. With over 15 years experience of supplying performance clutches we offer the best support in choosing the correct clutch for you. We also have a network of dealers that can fit the kits.

UK price for the kit is £790 shipped next day to the UK Mainland

Any questions or for more information please contact us

We cover all Japanese performance models also

Trade inquiries also welcome

Xtreme_zps5fa18a8b.gif

Edited by Ewen@Clark Motorsport
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not much - my new diff is making much more noise though as it is still bedding in so it's probably not hearing as much as I thought I would. My old clutch was on the way out, so it was already a little noisy. I don't find it intrusive.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pm sent :thumbs:

Ordered processed thanks, just one left now but we have more arriving in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Ewen!

ZedMan..

Have you installed your Extreme SMF/clutch as yet..?

I'm keen to look at these but i sit in a lot of traffic so didn't want the chatter, however these are meant to be fairly mild in that department..

Seeing as you are only round the corner, would be ace to listen to your setup if at all poss..?

Ordered processed thanks, just one left now but we have more arriving in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Ewen!

ZedMan..

I'm keen to look at these but i sit in a lot of traffic so didn't want the chatter, however these are meant to be fairly mild in that department..

Seeing as you are only round the corner, would be ace to listen to your setup if at all poss..?

She's booked for the work at Japex on the 2nd June. Once its all in I'll happily meet so you can have listen and a drive :)

• Like 1

Had mine fitted a couple of weeks ago no chattering whilst idling only when accelerating at around 1500rpm generally using 1st and 2nd gear but considerably less than being led to believe. However that's my car others may be different.

Thanks Ewen!

ZedMan..

She's booked for the work at Japex on the 2nd June. Once its all in I'll happily meet so you can have listen and a drive :)

Nice one, let me know how the install goes and we'll sort out meeting for a cheeky half or something.. :thumbs: