-Bradders-

350z Ebay Finds

56 minutes ago, andybp said:

yep pretty much spot on

:)

I think I would be interested in giving this a go if my insurance wouldnt go through the roof, also a little paranoid about blowing my engine apart xD

2 hours ago, Redsky said:

I think I would be interested in giving this a go if my insurance wouldnt go through the roof, also a little paranoid about blowing my engine apart xD

they tend to be a little easier on the engine due to the lower charge temperature also less heat load on the oil due to the cooler turbo

48 minutes ago, andybp said:

they tend to be a little easier on the engine due to the lower charge temperature also less heat load on the oil due to the cooler turbo

I was kind of hoping your response would put me off buying it not encouraging me xD. Although I do kind of feel like the turbo lag might mess with the feel of the 350, i really like the instant power pretty much anywhere in the rev range xD.

1 hour ago, Redsky said:

I was kind of hoping your response would put me off buying it not encouraging me xD. Although I do kind of feel like the turbo lag might mess with the feel of the 350, i really like the instant power pretty much anywhere in the rev range xD.

rear mounts don't feel so much laggy it's more like you lose the throttle response it's a strange thing and it's why i went the other way after I did my rear mount and went over to individual throttle bodies instead so I've gone from one extreme to the other :)

Just now, andybp said:

rear mounts don't feel so much laggy it's more like you lose the throttle response it's a strange thing and it's why i went the other way after I did my rear mount and went over to individual throttle bodies instead so I've gone from one extreme to the other :)

So its not so much turbo lag as throttle lag? So you get all the power at once but with a sort of hesitation from the car? From what I understand about engines individual throttle bodies are about the quickest you could get your throttle response because of how short the travel is i think?

4 minutes ago, Redsky said:

So its not so much turbo lag as throttle lag? So you get all the power at once but with a sort of hesitation from the car? From what I understand about engines individual throttle bodies are about the quickest you could get your throttle response because of how short the travel is i think?

That's what it feels like ,if you're looking for a cheap route to power you can't go wrong, if you want the ultimate in throttle response and a sexy as hell induction roar go fit individual throttle bodies it's brilliant but not cheap :)

Edited by andybp

6 minutes ago, andybp said:

That's what it feels like ,if you're looking for a cheap route to power you can't go wrong, if you want the ultimate in throttle response and a sexy as hell induction roar go fit individual throttle bodies it's brilliant but not cheap :)

I was considering some pop chargers to get some induction noise :D They seem to have quite a good reputation unless ive missed the horror stories.

8 minutes ago, KyleR said:

Upgrade? It’s a window switch, am I missing something?

Its got auto passenger up switch. One of the best mods I did to mine, however I got mine for £4 including postage from Japan and it also included the passenger side switch unit lol.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, OnlyAfro said:

Has auto control of passenger window.

28 minutes ago, Erni902 said:

Its got auto passenger up switch. One of the best mods I did to mine, however I got mine for £4 including postage from Japan and it also included the passenger side switch unit lol.

Ahhh, missed that. Never worth £75, though :wacko: at £4 it’d be a great wee mod.

As it should have been from factory for all

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Daisyduke said:

Nice. Wonder what that will go for.  

Would love it, Not quite there in life yet though.

likewise :bang: :lol: