350z Ebay Finds

-Bradders-

:) previously owned by skepta. Boy bett know number plate aswell

He only recently posted on facebook showing how he'd finally finished his car, must have the worst luck!

And here's the car in all its glory with Skepta :D (skip to 45s)

Edited by GizmoGold

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know enough about alloys to check for potential serious damage, counterfeits etc... but:

RAYS NISMO - LM GT4

Current price: £650.00

Bids: 0

# bidders: 0

Reserve: No

Delivery charge: Collect

Time remaining: 6 days 05 hours

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272478085322

s-l1600.jpg

I don't know enough about alloys to check for potential serious damage, counterfeits etc... but:

RAYS NISMO - LM GT4

Current price: £650.00

Bids: 0

# bidders: 0

Reserve: No

Delivery charge: Collect

Time remaining: 6 days 05 hours

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272478085322

s-l1600.jpg

Those have been up and down for sale for the past month. He has them listed for 24 or 48 hours and then they vanish, only to reappear a day later. :shrug:

Those have been up and down for sale for the past month. He has them listed for 24 or 48 hours and then they vanish, only to reappear a day later. :shrug:

Ah right, wasn't aware of that. Been slacking a bit on checking eBay for 350z parts even though I'm on there on a daily basis!

Not sure why he doesn't just plonk a reserve on there. I assume price is what he's concerned about :shrug:

Ah right, wasn't aware of that. Been slacking a bit on checking eBay for 350z parts even though I'm on there on a daily basis!

Not sure why he doesn't just plonk a reserve on there. I assume price is what he's concerned about :shrug:

No idea, but letting a 7 day listing run 2 days then removing it is a bit strange. I asked him about offset and never bothered getting back to me. :shrug:

• Like 1

The listing states: "open to offers around 1200" so he obviously has a price in mind and wont let them go for cheaper, no doubt a 2nd account will bid them up to the estimate as if by magic :angry:

Edited by Sargara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hmmm...costs about £15 to DIY a set which I think is better...as long as it's done right ;)

Can sell your stock handles for £50-£60 though, so these would only cost you £10-£20, with no hassle of painting.

nahh..I rather keep mine and do them nice and fresh :D ...can never guarantee what job other did on them...they might start peeling in a week :p

Each to their own I guess. I bought my set for 58 pounds mid April last year and it's still sitting in my garage! :lol:

Similiar story here. Sourced them individually off eBay to make a pair over a year ago and then done absolutely nothing with them since :dry: