350z Ebay Finds

-Bradders-

Black door handles

Pretty nice condition IMO. If I didn't already have a spare set for painting (bought it ages ago......) I'd definitely be tempted!

BIN: £69.99

Postage: £0.99

http://www.ebay.co.u...k-/142272593563

s-l1600.jpg

They are nice, would suit my zed perfectly! If only I hadn't spent my whole paycheck on a snowboarding trip already...

• 2 months later...

Show off moment:

Purchased an oem gear knob for £1.20+£8 postage, ad with no pics so thought it's worth the risk, recieved in pretty good condition.

Not so show off moment. Could of had mine for nothing lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Redsky said:

How exactly does this work? I dont think ive ever seen a rear mount turbo before, well minus rear engined cars anyway.

The simple answer is the same as a standard turbo setup other than the turbo location ,the need for a scavenge pump for the oil, and the need to run charge pipework from the turbo back to the inlet .

it's more laggy than a standard system but generally has lower charge temperatures

:)

32 minutes ago, andybp said:

The simple answer is the same as a standard turbo setup other than the turbo location ,the need for a scavenge pump for the oil, and the need to run charge pipework from the turbo back to the inlet .

it's more laggy than a standard system but generally has lower charge temperatures

So it is still all the same hardware so to speak its just longer lines and tubes? Im assuming its lower temperature since its away from the engine bay but since its got longer to travel the turbo lag is exagerated?

18 hours ago, Redsky said:

So it is still all the same hardware so to speak its just longer lines and tubes? Im assuming its lower temperature since its away from the engine bay but since its got longer to travel the turbo lag is exagerated?

yep pretty much spot on