350z Ebay Finds

-Bradders-

This is something I had made a few years ago but moved abroad, I sold my moulds and left any few bits I had behind, they must of made one after I'd gone. it's not the only one in the world, well it could be now I suppose. I had a working one of these on my car which ov53 now owns, could still be on. It does fit, the only issue is the sealent of it, you need a good thickish sealant tape to fit it. Mine didn't leak air. Many older members saw it when we had the 370z open day at Howden Nissan. The underside was designed to be rough as it was meant to help the air bounce around more. The company who made this make bmw m3 race parts so I assumed they knew what they were doing.

But it is a bit of a pain in the ass to fit. Especially to seal. Can't say about this one as I've not actually seen it, but with a bit of time and patience mine worked alright. Suppose the only issue is it was my car I tested it on, if it broke it was my engine knackered and no one elses

Guess I'll let you all know how it goes trying to fit it won @ £216

Potential great buy at that money. You are a braver man than me, I didn't fancy the potential fitment issues! Get it fitted and get some pics up :D

• Like 1

^ Looks good but go into the sale with your eyes open. Threre is more than kerbing on those, wheel 2 seems to have damage? And at least 2 seem to suffer from bubbling on the paint.

Mine are much much worse condition than those and i was offered £300. Doesnt matter on the condition, for £150 thats an absolute bargain!

http://www.ebay.co.u...qkAAOSw~bFWOTM9

I like the look of this but no interior pics or pics of the service book etc?

Not sure how I feel about that. The account has good reviews etc... but is it just me or is there lots of missing pics that he mentions in his description? He mentions a dent + alloys shown in pics, but I don't see any of those pics.

Also the odometer, what does the 64k under the 23k mean? Probably just me being thick but I thought that's the distance since last service/battery reset etc...? :shrug:

See what your sayin hodaka. Think it's actually 6382.2 miles since the A or B trip was last reset. He's done well to leave that alone my ocd makes me reset that on every fuel fill up ! Haha

Ahhhh ofc... Forgot there's a decimal place there! :headhurt:

Car looks pretty good (although I hate the kick plates) so I think it's worth taking a look if you don't mind travelling, but I'd personally be very wary of the seller as his reviews aren't great at all.

Looks like it recently passed it's MOT without any advisories:

===

MOT history of this vehicle

• Test date 5 November 2015
  • Expiry date 4 November 2016
  • Test Result Pass
  • Odometer reading 40,715 miles
  • MOT test number 5648 8577 5690

===

Source - https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

Edited by Hodaka
  • Like 1