Sign in to follow this  
kingrob

[SOLD] 17 inch JDM Winter Wheels

Hi all

I have for sale a Set of JDM 17'' Alloys with GT Radial Winterpro HP 225/45/17 and 245/45/17 these tyre's cost £400 3 months ago and have cover about 500 mils since fitting to the car the fronts have about 10mm on them and the backs have between 8 and 9mm on them .

These wheels do need a Refurb as your see in the pics the edges have a few marks All wheels seem to have some light marks some will buff out some maybe tad deeper (almost a ring across all spokes) There is no dents or bad curbing to them . I am taking them off now as i just bought a new brake set up and these wheels will not fit over them I gave them a quick wipe down do you can see the edges and marks on them but they do need a good clean

I am looking for £350 so you buy the tyre's you get the wheels for free :p

collection is preferred but you can arrange a courier to collect if you want

Please PM me if you need more photos or would like them

thanks for looking :)

http://s25.postimg.org/ale53pvim/20150223_165247.jpg

20150223_165247.jpg

20150223_165216.jpg

20150223_164947.jpg

20150223_165054.jpg

20150223_165140.jpg

20150223_164858.jpg

Edited by kingrob

I have these tyres on my wifes impreza winter wheels, they make some difference in the winter, would love them for the zed but don't think they clear brembo's. GLWTS.

I have these tyres on my wifes impreza winter wheels, they make some difference in the winter, would love them for the zed but don't think they clear brembo's. GLWTS.

I can tell you the offset on front is 42.5mm i don't have brembo's so can't confirm if they would clear

Very old bump i still have these in garage as they don't fit on my zed any more make me an offer for them as i just need them gone i now live in ashford kent