For Sale 350z Amuse Vestito Rear Bumper

Zedd

I bought this last year off TarmacSportz but unfortunately its just been sitting in storage since! And now I need the funds for other things.

£400 with free postage and packing.(To mainland UK) Or your welcome to collect.

P1760180_zpsj5iqw7h0.jpg

P1760179_zps2nrz86dv.jpg

DSC_0020_zpsrnr7xhfv.jpg

DSC_0011_zps6dnxdczx.jpg

Cheers :)

Edited by Zedd

Looking at the pictures, this will replace the whole of the rear bumper. What goes into the cutouts, I can see where the indicators go, however there is a couple of other holes. What fills these holes and is it supplied

Number plate lights at the top, fog light in the bottom, nothing in the other two. I would put some mesh behind them it it were me

Get your Dad to fit it to his car, then I could see what it would look like on mine :D

Nahhh Steve! Would look much better on yours first, as you have that fancy boot spoiler which would match it perfectly.

I'd only have the Ark to show off so wouldn't look as good. Then I'd have to fit 19's to do it justice! :lol:

• Like 1

Get your Dad to fit it to his car, then I could see what it would look like on mine :D

Nahhh Steve! Would look much better on yours first, as you have that fancy boot spoiler which would match it perfectly.

I'd only have the Ark to show off so wouldn't look as good. Then I'd have to fit 19's to do it justice! :lol:

I do like this, but my mrs would kill me if I spent that sort of money at the moment, whilst in the middle of moving too.

Can't wait to see it fitted to your car Lyndzz ;)

Edited by steve916
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Finally made it to a bodyshop to be told no.

They don't want to try the job cause its too much of a job to prep and fit.

This is going to take a while i think.

Can anyone recommend someone in the somerset area?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I havent had much time to get on this forum lately or advertise this bumper. Its still for sale, so im open to offers, sensible ones that is ;)

Sooo grab yourself a bargain!