stance queen turned drift/street car

dougie350

How easy was it to debadge the front ?

it was done when i bought it, cant imagine it being too hard! unless there are holes whenits removed, if so i guess youll need to fill them and respray!

the whole badge is recessed in on the front so a bit more difficult than you imagine

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

aha cheers man! its pretty low, the rear tyres are tucking a fair bit, but due to the camber its lower than it looks still. im running et20 with a 5mm spacer at the back, and et12 at the front, i run a 265 35 18 tyre on the back, theres a fair bit of stretch to fit it under the arch!

Don't suppose you were at Shelsley yesterday were you? With Destroy Stuff stickers on the car? :shrug:

yes that was me mate! i would have joined the crew but my mate wanted me to park with him and his e30 so the "destroy stuff cars" were together! was it your first time at shelsley? did you enjoy?

Your car looked good mate. It 'sat' really nicely. I did see a bunch of you in 'Destroy Stuff' hoodies, but you looked a bit intimidating,so I crossed over the road and avoided eye contact..... :lol:

Was my second visit to Shelsley (went last month too). I'll definitely be going again though.

haha thanks! yeh the country lanes are quite nasty for my car sometimes! hahahaha, i can assure you we all mean well :)youll have to come and say hello next time, i promise we wont mug you :lol: i missed everyone turn up so didnt get a chance to say hello to anyone in the end, but it was nice seeing all the zeds lined up! im definitly geting lambo doors now too haha!