Goldie locks meets Snow White

lewisdavid_

yeah the car was bought with a smashed up wing, door, bonnet, rear window etc turned it into this in 3 weeks.. but was always to be a show car.. ended up in fast car and all those bits... got so much to do to it though but will always be silly low, big "questionable" wheels and showy show show style lol.. I've been to view a cat d audi R8.. that will be just tuned style so... this is my play thing haha :) its on 44k now though... !! so should be rolling around for some time haha i imagine it will change again soon :lol:

Edited by lewisdavid_

Credit to you getting up at sillyo'clock and take you car for a spin :wacko: in the snow and then taking photos.

Got to be worth a pic in next years calendar if only for going to that trouble. :thumbs:

BTW, I also love the pics - the first one is literally a very 'cool' shot. :clap:

• Like 1

Credit to you getting up at sillyo'clock and take you car for a spin :wacko: in the snow and then taking photos.

Got to be worth a pic in next years calendar if only for going to that trouble. :thumbs:

BTW, I also love the pics - the first one is literally a very 'cool' shot. :clap:

haha thanks dude :) ! would be awesome being in a calendar ! ;)