Will 25mm spacers be ok all round?

JoKeR

I have 25mm front and 30mm back, it looks good and so long as you're not massively lowered rubbing won't be an issue either.

Your wheels won't fall off, you won't go into a ditch at every corner, it'll make pretty much zero difference to the car for real world driving and your family won't be eaten by their boxer shorts either or whatever the current anti spacer talk is.

If you want to look like a rollerskate 52mm would be ideal :lol:

• Like 2

I have 25mm front and 30mm back, it looks good and so long as you're not massively lowered rubbing won't be an issue either.

Your wheels won't fall off, you won't go into a ditch at every corner, it'll make pretty much zero difference to the car for real world driving and your family won't be eaten by their boxer shorts either or whatever the current anti spacer talk is.

If you want to look like a rollerskate 52mm would be ideal :lol:

Yep go 30mm rear and 25mm front that's what I have with Rays ðŸ‘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys so it's either 30/25mm or 25/20mm. My car isn't lowered at all. My main worry was rubbing. Also if I hit a little bump in he road at "70mph" would the tyre scrape the arch ect. Do you have any pictures of 30mm rear 25 front and 25 rear 20 front please?

I did do a search for spacers but it seems the tapatalk app that u always use never really comes up with many topics relevant.

I do always search before hand but half the time it's not relevant.

Plus if the odd one or two people didn't ask an already answered question then this forum would eventually be made redundant in the near future! Has any body else thought that? Lol

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

Plus if the odd one or two people didn't ask an already answered question then this forum would eventually be made redundant in the near future! Has any body else thought that? Lol

Yes we've thought of that ... that's why we keep WhackyWill to keep us on our toes ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2