Tyre warped?

saihaynes

Hello gents,

Just looking for some advice, car has been driving like poop the last few days with no visible reason, went for a short drive today and car felt terrible, when I got home I noticed the left tyre looks slight deformed/deflated which would explain the pulling to left, poor ride etc

To me it almost looks like the sidewalk could be slightly warped/misshaped? Tyres are Falken 245 35 19 with a slight stretch on a Japan racing jr3 rim. Will check pressure etc tomorrow morning

Has anybody had this happen to them or have any input into what it may be?

Left tyre

ecb85096c158b12971d06efa7314260f.jpg

99f538e128a7afe15321d15531bdcd4f.jpg

Right tyre for comparison

e7f34c092aa8f845673ba1e580761711.jpg

Cheers

Sai

Good point dude, I'm picking up my pressure gauge and compressor tomorrow....I suspect the tyre has been losing air slowly over the last week, fingers crossed I havent fudged the rim completely as only a week or two old lol

Thanks

Sai

Edited by saihaynes

Every driver should at least have a pressure gauge, if not a proper pump, in their arsenal. Even a foot pump will do.

Agreed and I do but sadly I'm a muppet and my kit is sat at the mother in laws where I took it out to clean the car last week dohhhh

Why the strech? You do realise that if you start to push the car through corners the chances are youll be using part of the sidewall, far better to go up a size and add a bit more pressure.;)