Another Engine Video - Opinions Please

sailor

Hi I saw another thread that a member has started on a car hes looking to buy and has posted a video of the engine. So I thought I'd do the same!

This car is another forum members car, it looks clean inside and out. Hes been very kind to answer my million questions and has now sent me a video of the car running.

Same video, first time I've uploaded so signed up to both sites in case one doesnt work.

The video shows the car from a cold start on a very cold morning! I'd appreciate any opinions, especially if you think the engine sounds healthy/normal/good condition etc.

Thanks!

Unless its your phone or whatever exhaust you have the engine shouldn't have that drumming sound, mines certainly doesn't do that and I haven't heard any other either. Does it go away after a while and is this something that has appeared. Could be just another cars characteristics but that drumming doesn't sound right to me...

Unless its your phone or whatever exhaust you have the engine shouldn't have that drumming sound, mines certainly doesn't do that and I haven't heard any other either. Does it go away after a while and is this something that has appeared. Could be just another cars characteristics but that drumming doesn't sound right to me...

Could it be due to a cold start on a very cold morning?