Immaculate modified widearch Zed - £8K

docwra

IMAG0302_zps33c2f3cd.jpg

IMAG0317_zpsa41ab1f3.jpg

IMAG0306_zps50a1670d.jpg

IMAG0322_zps10078f0a.jpg

IMAG0310_zps2c6176d2.jpg

Ive already advertised here, but new pics and new price.............

So for sale is my 2003 JDM 350Z imported in 2006, its on 100K miles and has FNSH from Marshall Cambridge.

Body:

All done by Will @Streetoptions

Genuine Chargespeed bodykit (front and rear bumpers, skirts)

c. 75mm custom metal arch extensions and bumper customwork

Rolled and lipped arches

Custom paint - slightly lighter blue with 400% metalflake

Work Equip 18x10 ET -18 front wheels with Bridgestone RE050A tyres and 25mm spacers

SSR Leon Hardiritt 19 x 11.5 ET15 rear wheels with Michelin Pilot Supersport tyres and 25mm spacers

Front SSR's and a set of genuine Rays 350Z wheels with tyres also included

Mods:

Scorpion resonated exhaust (nearly new)

HSD Dualtech coilovers

Plenum spacer

JWT Pop Charger induction

Posh JDM decats

Vibratechnics engine mounts

Carbon Lorrain CL07 front and DS2500 rear pads, braided lines all round

Nismo steering wheel, dials, gearknob

D1 Spec throttle controller

Focal speakers all round

Pioneer Blutetooth touchsceen head unit

Cloth seats, dials in km

Always maintained regardless of cost, always cleaned by hand, rarely driven in winter, youll struggle to find a cleaner car and dynamically its superb, the bigger wheels offer much more grip without affecting the handling.

Totally one off and a massive head turner, Im looking for £8,000, no offers or part exchange :)

Stunning looking car! What can you replace it with to better that?

A 430hp M135i coupe with M3 footwork ;)

It cost quite a lot more though TBF :surrender:

Rommel - Ive not remapped but it has plenum spacer, decats, exhaust, air filter so is probably prime for it - Ive done a few trackdays with an UpRevved and stripped Zed and theres literally nothing in it so its a good un.

Its done 155K km, and Im on a trade policy but I dont think insurance would be much higher than a UK car these days, the parts are all the same and theres plenty about :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1st guy hasnt come back so I guess hes not interested, second guy was looking on behalf of a mate in Europe and really rated it, fingers crossed ........ :)

I use Damian at DI Racing down Fen Road, and Cambourne Vehicle Services at Bourn for just about everything, they are both mates and both very good :)

• Like 1

The second feller has come back and apparently despite it being better than described, hes not interested. Eh? :surrender:

So back up again, its still an exceptional daily/fast road/track car that draws attention everywhere and drives beautifully :)

Its road dirt but theres a bit of stone chippage as well, Ill get some more pics up but it really doesnt notice when its clean :)

Sorry I just thought I would check, as some people might think it's bad paint chipping or flaking - That's what I thought it was in the images!